40% Off Cardinals Jersey's and more 8/16-8/20

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Reebok is having another 40% off sale starting on 8/16 - 8/20. use coupon code **** rbkaugrt **** during final checkout. They have a few names, but there custom jersey's come out good if you want to build you're own Wilson, Rolle or someone else's jersey that is not there. In addition they carry a lot of hats and other apparal. At 40% off it is the best deal on the Net !

Picked up a nice Leinart White jersey for $45.00 last time and it came out perfect... Also Mods the only reason I placed it on here was so many poeple looking for jersey's. If it goes to the other section people will probably miss it. Thanks
Ty

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
It is telling me the code is invalid.

OP
OP
ThunderCard

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Also you might have to wait until the AM before it works, but they will definitly have enough supply.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something I've wondered about, whats the difference between a replica and a premier? I'm assuming that a premier is just a slightly higher quality replica, but what are the exact differences?

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't get the code to work either. :( Maybe it's too early?

Last edited:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Speaking of logo'd apparel, anyone know where I can get a couple of those red tees (that Leinart wore during his presser) with CARDINAL FOOTBALL on the front in white letters?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
coyoteshockeyfan said:
Something I've wondered about, whats the difference between a replica and a premier? I'm assuming that a premier is just a slightly higher quality replica, but what are the exact differences?

A replica is usually $65 or so and has screened on numbers and letters. The NFL shield and player tag (size tag) is sewn on.

The premier jerseys are new this year and are $100. According to the site they "displays the sewn on, single-layer tackle twill team graphics at the chest, back and sleeves."

So the premier are just single layer sewn-on letters/numbers, whereas the authentic is two layers.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
code no worky. Any one having luck?

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
This one says
Your order does not meet the requirements for this promotion. Please proceed through the checkout process with your order.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the description of Premier jerseys:

* The front and back body is a newly developed diagonal pattern 2-tone flat tricot mesh
* Body: 100% 5 oz nylon diamond back mesh
* Sleeve/Yoke: 100% 5 oz nylon dazzle mesh
* Collar: 100% 8.6 oz polyester flat knit rib
* All numbers and letters feature a sewn-on, single layer printed tackle twill
* Stripe-Knit Inserts (select teams): 100% 8.6 oz polyester engineered stripe knit inserts
* The sleeves/side panel insert/yoke area is a dazzle tricot
* Player's name shown at the upper back on a sewn down nameplate
* Team logo or colors featured at both sleeves
* Engineered and constructed to duplicate the individual team and skill position
* Designed using similar fabrics and applications from the Pro Cut version
* Performance-engineered solid or striped rib knit are used for the collar with the NFL® Equipment patch sewn on the bottom of the front miter dazzle fabric insert
* Team sleeve logos, stripes and Reebok® vector match the placements of the Pro Cut version
* NFL® Equipment jock tag shown at lower left front above the hem
* Decorated in the team colors
* Officially licensed
* Imported

Last edited:

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up a long sleeve t-shirt and Premier Boldin.

Enter the promo code in the shopping cart and nothing in the "Checkout" promo pages that follow. When you do it in the shopping cart, the discount is shown on the screen

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. Check out this product under the Hats section.

Not sure why it has a Bucs pic for the back view.

You must be registered for see images

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I ordered me a Matt Leinart White Jersey. With the 40% off I splurged on the overnight shipment so I would be guaranteed to have it before the Patriots game.

I will start off with my Warner jersey on and make the switch when Leinart enters the game.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
A-Bomb said:
Holy crap. Check out this product under the Hats section.

Not sure why it has a Bucs pic for the back view.

You must be registered for see images
I have this. My son wore it at the game....it is sweet. We got it at the Mills Mall at Cage sports.:thumbup:

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Is there anyway to get a customized jersey for less then the $250, thats the only customizable price I can find. I wanna get a Rolle or Wilson jersey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05