40% Off Cardinals Jersey's and more 8/16-8/20

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
I think I might get that Cards' hoodie.....
You must be registered for see images

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I ended up getting the women's black T-shirt "Property of AZ Cardinals Football"

I'm gonna try my luck for the youth size #7 jersey on e-bay.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
DeAnna - have you ever tried the women's jerseys? They're cut a little different, but I think they look good

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
MigratingOsprey said:
DeAnna - have you ever tried the women's jerseys? They're cut a little different, but I think they look good

I looked at those, but they only had Fitzgerald in the women's jersey. I wanted a red #7.

I'm on a quest to now find a Carlos Quentin jersey. :)

Last edited:

RedForeman

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know why the Premier jersey's say "leaves warehouse in 4-6 weeks? They're not even personalized. The authentic personalized jerseys say "leaves warehouse in 6-8 business days"

Why so long for the premier's??? Anybody know?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
RedForeman said:
Anyone know why the Premier jersey's say "leaves warehouse in 4-6 weeks? They're not even personalized. The authentic personalized jerseys say "leaves warehouse in 6-8 business days"

Maybe since they are new, they havent ramped up production yet?

RedForeman

Registered
Reaction score
abomb said:
Maybe since they are new, they havent ramped up production yet?

Probably right abomb. I wonder if they will be offering a personalized premier anytime soon. I already have a personalized replica I got last year off of Eastbay and would love to get a premier done-up with my own name.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
RedForeman said:

When you pay $350 for the thing, I bet they hustle it out of the factory a little faster. Just a guess.

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I guess everybody's jerseys are already out-of-date given the patch on the upper left part of the jersey showing the new stadium. I didn't notice it last week so I looked at the tape and noticed some players had it on their jersey and others didn't, but last night I think it was on all the jerseys.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
DieHardFromMO said:
I guess everybody's jerseys are already out-of-date given the patch on the upper left part of the jersey showing the new stadium. I didn't notice it last week so I looked at the tape and noticed some players had it on their jersey and others didn't, but last night I think it was on all the jerseys.

But next year they will be the same again. :)

The patch is neat, but I hope they only wear it up through the first regular season game against the 49ers. Do we really need to continue advertising we have a new stadium? Seems desparate to me to wear a patch "celebrating" the inaugural season in the stadium.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb said:
I ordered those too Pariah, they should be here this week. Looking at the coach's wearing them on Maximum Cardinals, it looks like the ones they had, had pockets.
That may be the difference between the "coaches shorts" and "player shorts." Both were available in this rebock sale, but the player shorts were, for lack of a better term, shinier. I hope you're right, though. Otherwise I may start carrying a man-purse.

...on second thought, I'll just leave most of my crap in the car.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well isn't this annoying. I received an e-mail that my premier Fitz jersey is an advanced sale item and is not available for immediate shipment. They will let me know when it will ship.

Never indicated that when I was checking out. Always some BS.....

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Pariah said:
That may be the difference between the "coaches shorts" and "player shorts." Both were available in this rebock sale, but the player shorts were, for lack of a better term, shinier. I hope you're right, though. Otherwise I may start carrying a man-purse.

...on second thought, I'll just leave most of my crap in the car.

FWIW, if you read the description, the coaches shorts have two side pockets and one back pocket. The players shorts are pocketless with a draw string.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CatBoxBackFan said:
Just got my Leinart jersey today,took 5 days.One ?,it is mesh and was wondering how to wash it,do I turn it inside out to save the lettering?
You need to wash it already? Just how excited were you to get it?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
CatBoxBackFan said:
Just got my Leinart jersey today,took 5 days.One ?,it is mesh and was wondering how to wash it,do I turn it inside out to save the lettering?

Woolite dude.....

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scott MS said:
FWIW, if you read the description, the coaches shorts have two side pockets and one back pocket. The players shorts are pocketless with a draw string.

Looks like I ordered the players' shorts.

My jersey shows as being in stock, but still hasnt shipped. :mad:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05