40% Off Cardinals Jersey's and more 8/16-8/20

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my wife a woman's Fitzgerald jersey. Came in yesterday.

I got her a medium and the thing was tiny! I mean, it looked like it was for a 6 year old. Going to have to return that and get a large for her.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
MadCardDisease said:
I got my wife a woman's Fitzgerald jersey. Came in yesterday.

I got her a medium and the thing was tiny! I mean, it looked like it was for a 6 year old. Going to have to return that and get a large for her.

LoL! I received my women's T-shirt also. Ordered Medium and it is tiny! Their website says 'no exchanges' and, of course, the 40% off is no longer available.

I ended up getting my #7 jersey (in white, rather than red) on Ebay. All told, I save a whopping $2.00!

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
DeAnna said:
LoL! I received my women's T-shirt also. Ordered Medium and it is tiny! Their website says 'no exchanges' and, of course, the 40% off is no longer available.

I ended up getting my #7 jersey (in white, rather than red) on Ebay. All told, I save a whopping $2.00!

I've ordered from Reebok.com many times. You can return anything. They have a 30-day money back guarantee.

sphynx99

Reaction score
Ack! Just got an email from Reebok that my order for a customized Cardinals jersey has been cancelled!

I called Reebok's customer support line, and they put in a "Research Request" for me. They are going to try to figure out why my order was cancelled, when they see shipments coming in and you can still order them on the web site.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I'll keep you posted...

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My players' (pocketless) shorts arrived last night. They are Medium and fit my 6'0" frame perfectly, from the waist to right at the knee. Black NFL Equipment shield on the left, stitched Cards logo on the right.

My Leinart authentic shows on tracking that it is here in Phoenix. Hopefully it makes it by tomorrow, so I can wear it on Thursday.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my Leinart and Boldin red jerseys yesterday. They look to be nice I haven't taken them out of the bag yet. I got one for me one for an Xmas present but I'm now thinking XL is too big for the intended recipient (currently about 5'7" 150 pounds) even though he likes them big so I may end up keeping both and giving him money.

If I do that I'm wishing I'd got one red one white, but they both look cool in the bag.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb said:
My Leinart authentic shows on tracking that it is here in Phoenix. Hopefully it makes it by tomorrow, so I can wear it on Thursday.

Got my jersey last night and it will make it's debut tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05