49er fans already predicting a week 1 win

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Well, until the Cards actually start a season 1-0, they have a basis to hope for that....

I can't hate on Card haters to this point. The Cards have done nothing in 18 years and until they do, this is what we should expect....

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of people on that thread are talking about coming in for the game. I am hoping they have lots of trouble getting tickets and I think they will. I just selected my seats this afternoon. According to the rep, all $75 seats and $10 seats are gone and some of the $55 sections are sold out as well. The rep told me he would bet money that the lower bowl would be all season ticket holders this year.

OP
OP
AzWins23

AzWins23

Reaction score
How can 49er fans predict a win over us, when we beat them twice last year, and we only go better

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
AzWins23 said:
How can 49er fans predict a win over us, when we beat them twice last year, and we only go better
They must think the signing of Bryan Gilmore is going to put them over the top.

Faithful

Registered
Reaction score
Seeds Of Hate said:
Well, until the Cards actually start a season 1-0, they have a basis to hope for that....

I can't hate on Card haters to this point. The Cards have done nothing in 18 years and until they do, this is what we should expect....

Ahhh, but what have they done lately?? The Niners are really in no position to assume the Cardinals are a given win :mad: .

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Faithful said:
Ahhh, but what have they done lately?? The Niners are really in no position to assume the Cardinals are a given win :mad: .

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter what they've done lately. They have fielded winning teams and they have started seasons 1-0. The Cards have not yet done either of these things. Until they do, we have to put up with it as Cards fans....

We may have gone 2-0 against them last year, but we went 0-2 against them the year before when they finished 2-14. So, they have history to prove that they can get wins at least against us when their team blows chunks....

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
AzWins23 said:

What, should they be predicting a loss??

They're 9er fans....of course they think they can win.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Let 'em talk. Talk is cheap. We need respect and the only way we will get it is by winning.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I guarentee you every team on this schedule fans have predicted a win when they saw there team matched against AZ, it's just a fact, until Cards win this will always happen

seesred

Reaction score
The only people that respect where we are besides us are the players on the teams we play. They have heard of Warner, Fitz, Q, Edge, Wilson Dockett, Berry, Cheak, Clancy, Brown, Big, etc: These teams all may think they can beat us and they should, but they know it's not a cake walk anymore.

GBR

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
I just looked at the schedule and it is very possible we start out 0-2. The first game against SF is a trap game because the Cards could possibly look ahead to the Division Champs the next week and SF could slip past us. I really wish we opened against SEA instead and then took on SF and STL. Seriously, we could see another 0-3 start as the first game is a trap, the 2nd game is against the DC and the 3rd game is an utter emotional letdown. I've seen it for too many years for this not to be a real possibility. Please prove me wrong, Cards....

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Seeds Of Hate said:
Seriously, we could see another 0-3 start as the first game is a trap, the 2nd game is against the DC and the 3rd game is an utter emotional letdown.
Playing the Rams is never a letdown.

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
Seeds Of Hate said:
Please prove me wrong, Cards....
You know, I would say your cup looks half empty, but from what I see, it's nearly dry. I'm looking forward to buying playoff tickets!

Trey

Registered
Reaction score
Birth to 32, Phoenix. Now, enemy territory.
Seeds Of Hate said:
I just looked at the schedule and it is very possible we start out 0-2. The first game against SF is a trap game because the Cards could possibly look ahead to the Division Champs the next week and SF could slip past us. I really wish we opened against SEA instead and then took on SF and STL. Seriously, we could see another 0-3 start as the first game is a trap, the 2nd game is against the DC and the 3rd game is an utter emotional letdown. I've seen it for too many years for this not to be a real possibility. Please prove me wrong, Cards....

Call me crazy, but I don't think there's any way the Cards overlook the Niners in Week 1. Our first week 1 home game in AZ, our first game in the new stadium, our first game with Edge, etc. I think the crowd will be loud, and the team will be fired up, and ready to kick some ass!

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Seeds Of Hate said:
Obviously, that's what I'd like to think and that's what I hope for, but history indicates otherwise....
We have never had a home opener here, so there is no history. Hopefully, we can start to write a winning history in Glendale. :koolaid:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Seeds Of Hate said:

if the first game of the season can really ever be a "trap" game then we deserve to lose every game of the season. that notion is ridiculous.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I gotta agree. No way we (or really anyone) overlooks opening day. Everyone, players, coaches, fans, media are all looking at that day as THE day. Add to the fact it's our first home game in the first week AND the first game our new stadium...impossible that we'll overlook the game.

Doesn't mean we'll win, but it won't be because we were focusing on week 2. (For the record, I don't think the 9'ers will have a snow balls chance).

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Seeds Of Hate said:
The notion that you think my notion is ridiculous is ridiculous....

While I understand you thinking SoH.. We pretty much gave them two ass whoopin last year. I don't think they have improved a whole heck of a lot and We stayed even up until we signed James.

I don't think DG is going to let this team skip a team to look at any second week game. I also I don't think the players want to start off this particular season 0-1. I think the Cards have plenty of reasons to come out and wipe the floor with the Winers!!!

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
To quote Charles Barkley:

The problem with playing bad teams early in the season is that they dont know they are bad yet.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
en fuego said:
To quote Charles Barkley:

The problem with playing bad teams early in the season is that they dont know they are bad yet.

That works both ways since the 9'ers and the Cards were crappy teams last year.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If Green can't get the team up for the Season Opener....then he should just be fired that evening. Truly worthless if that were to ever happen.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser