9-29 Other Games

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anthony Richardson out and hurt right now. Flacco comes in and throws a touchdown.

That's the whole concern with Richardson he just takes so many hits he won't stay healthy.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Another TD for Darnold. JFC can't believe that kid was really being held back so much by the Jets and Panthers, yet here we are.
Jets are QB killers. I feel for any kid that gets drafted there.
Im happy for Sam, really wanted the kid in the draft... he will toss a few picks but the kid is fearless and ruthlessly aggressive when he is on his game.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I were an NFL OC I'd throw screens on the regular the NFL seems to have decided to completely ignore linemen downfield early. Vikings just ran one to Jones where the key block was a guy clearly downfield early. They showed the replay and the announcer said Ingram makes the key block, got a great headstart which I guess was a polite way of saying he was 5 yards downfield when the ball was thrown.

They're pounding the Pack

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Eagles have 18 total yards and just got their first, 1st down, with 6 minutes left in the half...hahahahahahahahahahaha

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hoping CBS cuts away from the Vikings game and puts on the Houston game. I'm watching that game online but would prefer to watch it on the bigscreen but the feed on the tv is hanging over and over

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every now and then you see stuff where you realize just how tough the NFL is. Jordan Love IMO clearly shouldn't be playing today. At least twice he's fallen down after throwing the ball to protect his knee, he keeps throwing the ball low because he can't drive off the leg, and has a couple of bad picks too. I'm also watching Houston, due to injuries Cam Akers is their starting RB(on my fantasy team) and he's a shell of his former self with all the injuries, no speed at all, he's only 25 but he looks so much older. He tore his right achilles in 2021, his left achilles last year, he's also the guy that had that crazy rib separation when he was on the Rams. The amount of pain these guys deal with is scary

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake