OT: other games 10-13-24

Lorenzo

Reaction score
@Lorenzo you are one of my favorite posters, you come here and absorb all our Cowboy hatred and are still so gracious and fun, kudos to you!!
thanks, I really do love ASFN. it's not hard to exist here because the cowboys are so mediocre now. There are a lot of dumb cowboys fans, like the ones that paid hundreds or thousands to go to this game. and then there are a fair amount of cowboys fans like me who are tired of the Jerry Jones era. it looks like Ceedee Lamb and Prescott are not getting on well. maybe jerry should have let one of them bounce out.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
thanks, I really do love ASFN. it's not hard to exist here because the cowboys are so mediocre now. There are a lot of dumb cowboys fans, like the ones that paid hundreds or thousands to go to this game. and then there are a fair amount of cowboys fans like me who are tired of the Jerry Jones era. it looks like Ceedee Lamb and Prescott are not getting on well. maybe jerry should have let one of them bounce out.
Well most of us here are sick of Bidwill too, so....same boat lol

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Well most of us here are sick of Bidwill too, so....same boat lol
yeah I remember hearing that back when I lived in Phoenix almost 20 years ago now. some things just don't change. I don't think much will change in Dallas when Jerry is out of the picture if he turns the keys over to his kids. they need to hire a GM that is not part of their family.

blindseyed

Reaction score
yeah I remember hearing that back when I lived in Phoenix almost 20 years ago now. some things just don't change. I don't think much will change in Dallas when Jerry is out of the picture if he turns the keys over to his kids. they need to hire a GM that is not part of their family.
Yeah I'm not sure the kids are any different, kinda like Bill Bidwill handing it off to Mikey

blindseyed

Reaction score
Falcons Panthers is good game but Mark Sanchez as an announcer is a good QB lol

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That Prescott contract is an abomination

blindseyed

Reaction score
That will seriously hurt their chances for a ring. Bummer too since theyve been a pretty good story and have a suffering fan base like us.
Oh man that's rough, they seem to really be on track too, definitely gonna hurt

Lorenzo

Reaction score
That Prescott contract is an abomination
yep. Prescott and McCarthy are not a good combination. they have no run game. last week they had a decent showing on the ground with rico Dowdle. and today they gave Elliott more carries for whatever reason. Probably because Elliott complained to Jerry about it (and I wish that were a joke but he really did complain). the only explosive player on their offense is lamb. Jerry did nothing to upgrade their offense. cowboys defense is trash anytime they face a good qb that has a run game.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bo Nix working hard to bring the Broncos back in this game

Just got a TD after putting in some hard work

Nice to see a rookie play with some much poise

23-13 with 5:15 left

Staff online