A Big Question For Whiz

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he's an oversized offensive lineman who has a tendency to move his feet prior to the snap.

Signed--The Whiz.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
"Well, first I want to say that I noticed real improvement in O-line play in the latter half of season when Davis was teamed up on the left side with Milton Brown, and, further, I think Big is one Q-tip away from becoming a perennial all-pro at left tackle."

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
"I think he's been playing out of position. I'd like to see him at guard blowing holes open for Edge and Peterson. I don't know what the hell Denny was thinking." :D

Rohinic

Reaction score
I think Whisenhunt and the Front Office need to be realistic about Davis and Franchise him for two reasons - 1) we had pretty good consistency towards the end of the season and 2) there is no-one better or even comparable to him available.

It will take a miracle for Thomas (OT) to get passed the Browns and reach us in the draft. We'd be better drafting someone like Staley, Sears, Datish or Marten in Rounds 2 or 3, letting them develop and wishing Davis all the best next off-season.

If he's really unhappy about that, franchise him and trade him to someone like the Texans for their first, then use that to move down while acquiring picks. Then we could also get someone like Nelson, Landry or Ginn in the mid rounds. Or Bryant Johnson and Calvin Pace :eek: