A Refreshing Image - Palmer Throwing To Fitz

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

But I won't be coming to a stadium near me anymore...

MoeIsBetter

SPA Co-Commishioner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

But I won't be coming to a stadium near me anymore...

Senio Kelemete looks to be in pretty good shape. Interested to see his camp.

I believe that left to right in back its Jasper Brinkley, Rashard Mendenhall, and Matt Shaughnessy. Am I correct?

Last edited:

RoleyAnderson

Reaction score
I watched every one of Palmer's throws from last season, and I gotta say that he would have half the incompletions he had if he had better receivers. I saw 10-20 throws where he put the ball right on their numbers and the receiver dropped it (or even worse, bobbled it to a defender for an interception, probably around 5 times).

Fitz is going to have leather hitting him in the chest all year long. Floyd is going to be making plays like a young Fitz. And Roberts is going to be cleaning up the one-on-ones left by the other two.

Now, all we need is an offensive line that mauls run blockers and blocks pass rushers.

RoleyAnderson

Reaction score
Here's the link...

Here's the link to all of Palmers 2012 throws for anyone interested -

raiders1.ninjagoro.com/2013/carson-palmers-2012-season

Just in a www front, since I can't post links yet.

Keep an eye out for all the dropped passes. His TD, completion, etc percentages instantly go up considering how bad his receiving corps were.

ndhillst

Rookie
Reaction score
Seeing Palmer throw to Fitz (with the hope he can actually do that during a game!) excites me beyond words. I agree that Fitz will have a resurgence compared to the last several years. In fact, I expect improvement in all aspects of the passing game (which might even help the run game).

It's nice to be able to dream again after the last few years. I feel like I've been holding my breath and can now finally breathe.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im interested in why this is a spectacular thing..

When we signed Warner.. I went out and bought a Warner jersey.. He had credentials.. I wore it all around the Prescott training camp that year.. Swore up and down to everyone it would be ok..

So I gotta ask.. What has Carson done? Besides being a slight upgrade over the last QB's we had last year?

Im not feeling it..

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I'm feeling it and I have tears in my eyes lol...oh the Palmer thing, Raiders really suck and the Bengals were on the crusp but never had enough talent on both sides at once to make it happen during Palmer's stay there. You bet I believe in Carson as a Card :)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just happy it looks like it's going to get within 10 yards of Fitz.

Since Fitz is only eight or nine yards in front of him, that's a low standard on that throw. He could fumble it and it would be within 10 yards of him on that play.

But WTH.... SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

When we signed Warner.. I went out and bought a Warner jersey.. He had credentials.. I wore it all around the Prescott training camp that year.. Swore up and down to everyone it would be ok..

So I gotta ask.. What has Carson done? Besides being a slight upgrade over the last QB's we had last year?

Im not feeling it..

Hide your cheerios, Gee has shown up to pee in them.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Im not feeling it..

Look at the numbers. Career completion % 62.5. 6 of 9 years with over 20 TD passes. And a really big deal: a 4.7 sack %.

Remember it took Warner 5 years to get back to being the QB that took the Rams to the SB. During that 5 year stretch he threw 30 interceptions vs 27 TDs.

Here's what I'm hoping. Palmer is going to be Warner 2007 version.

:koolaid:

Oh yeah. Just in case.

:stick: