A "thank you" to the Bill's fans

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Over the last several weeks there have been multiple threads on the proposed Henry / Shelton trade. Several of the Bills fans have joined us on the board and offered their insight and comments on the trade. We also know that all of us so called "homers" feel that our players are always worth more. The Bill's fans are not board bashers and have given us their honest opinion on the trade. Some of the comments between fans certainly has gotten a little heated which is natural.

It's nice to have different points of view and respect for each other. It's also nice to see the loyalty that all have shown to their teams. Will the trade really happen? :shrug: If it does that will be great and at the end of the season we can start another thread with them either bragging or bitching!! :thumbup:

DMBills36

can't stop this
Reaction score
az jam said:
Over the last several weeks there have been multiple threads on the proposed Henry / Shelton trade. Several of the Bills fans have joined us on the board and offered their insight and comments on the trade. We also know that all of us so called "homers" feel that our players are always worth more. The Bill's fans are not board bashers and have given us their honest opinion on the trade. Some of the comments between fans certainly has gotten a little heated which is natural.

It's nice to have different points of view and respect for each other. It's also nice to see the loyalty that all have shown to their teams. Will the trade really happen? :shrug: If it does that will be great and at the end of the season we can start another thread with them either bragging or bitching!! :thumbup:

:cheers:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I like that they post here, I love diffrence of opinions and good argumet, I like hearing from the otherside of the fence.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
DevonCardsFan said:
I like that they post here, I love diffrence of opinions and good argumet, I like hearing from the otherside of the fence.

The Bills fans have been good on the board. But, I still think we don't swap picks in the second round. :D

bills_phan

Run Willis Run
Reaction score
DevonCardsFan said:
This may be one of the best things about free agency. I remember before we traded Peerless Price to Atlanta, there were some "heated" discussions with the Falcons fans on their message boards. It's usually tough to talk common-ground football with fans from the NFC. This definately makes the offseason more interesting. I never knew there were such dedicated Cards fans.
:cheers:

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bills fans have been wonderful.

Cheers to you guys.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads