A win at Dallas...

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
red desert said:
Wow. Coming from you, this scares me. Can it be?

Stouts really been hittin the kool aid this year. :D But that's okay.

Guys, guys. Cool it down a little.

Your setting yourself up for a huge disappointment tomorrow.

We are facing long odds in dallas. Their d will come out with murder in their eyes after that stinging SEA loss. They are going to get after McCown.

IF we don't turn it over and keep the penalties down, we might keep it close.

But Josh just might implode once and for all at Texas stadium. Yeah, throw about 3 oskies while Marcell gets -8 yards on 16 carries.

Prepare yourself men.

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Many of us

are of the same thought here. And, we have a very good chance of not just stealing one, but wining decisively.
Our DE's should raise havoc for Bledsoe. Our DB's will hurt glenn and Johnson. Look for some johnson crying early. Docket and Dansby are two they are not ready for..
On offense, possession and no stupid mistakes. McCown has to go out of the shotgun and be able to read his receivers. If he gets just a bit of confidence in the first, he'll be grabbing O linemen by the face mask all day, pushing them for more. Look for McCown to have 300 yd. day. Look for roll outs and bootlegs.
Look for us to finally start scheming the right way for JJ. Getting him in between their over reactive DE's and the gap stopper guards.
Better offensive scheming for just a few of our key positions will do it.
The TE's need to be available on slants over the middle
100yd days for our dos gringos, johnson for 50-70 and some TE to pick up 20-30.
The more I scheme the more I'm liking our chances. They will over react on D to try to rattle McCown. We've got to exploit that.