ADub to carolina

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We'll miss him! Cardinal legend.

Does this help us get any comp picks by chance?
Looks like only if he had become a GM or higher.

"In November 2020, team owners approved a proposal rewarding teams who developed minority talent that went on to become GMs or head coaches across the league. If a team lost a minority executive or coach to another team, that team would receive a third-round compensatory pick for two years. If a team lost both a coach and personnel member, it would receive a third-round compensatory pick for three years.."

Last edited:

JohnnyCakes

Alpha Male
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
hardest working player theyve ever had in Arizona. Best of luck to that man.

If Q is still employed under Monti, I assume the rest of the hold overs from the Keim team are safe. I.E. Grigson, Scobey, Culmer.

Big_Red_One

Rookie
Reaction score
Love A-Dub, one of my favorite cardinal players. He was a great player to watch on some hard to watch teams over the course of 11Yrs.
It will be good experience for him to be in another organization/culture and experience other ways of doing things. I hope he does well, all-pro.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looks like only if he had become a GM or higher.

"In November 2020, team owners approved a proposal rewarding teams who developed minority talent that went on to become GMs or head coaches across the league. If a team lost a minority executive or coach to another team, that team would receive a third-round compensatory pick for two years. If a team lost both a coach and personnel member, it would receive a third-round compensatory pick for three years.."

So the Panthes could be benefited with the 3rd round draft pick compensation in the future if ADub got hired away as GM?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Is Harris still in the FO?

You would think that Ossie would want to clean house?
I don't see why, if he's competent. For as much as I wanted to rid the organization of the rot that began with Ferguson in 1996, Quentin Harris is a former Cardinal that has interest from other organizations, and can totally adapt if Ossenfort's flexible, and forward thinking.

ADub was put in a bit of a tough spot, probably hoping for his chance at the lead job, but not in the right position to inherit it after all of this time. It's great that he's going to NC again.

Good luck, Adrian!
I'll always remember AW going nuts after Fitz's game winning shovel pass reception against Green Bay in the 2015-16 season.
I remember him weeping when we got to the Super Bowl. Honestly, for so many of us here that started posting in '02, coming from AZProSports, he was a 3rd round pick with all of the athletic ability in the world, but he had backed up Pat Tillman as a rookie. I don't think many remember that, but we gave him a hard time for being out of position all the time.

Funny enough, we signed Dexter Jackson, the former Super Bowl MVP (of the Buccaneers) whose signed football sits on a shelf in my old bedroom as a kid, from a Flagstaff training camp of yesteryear. Wilson retained his role as strong safety, and Jackson washed out for... Quentin Harris!

The thing I'll always remember about ADub is that he was the one who had faith in this franchise, and became one of the most dominant players in the game. He's basically my favorite Cardinal of all time. Remember when he let his bicep scrunch up so he could play through it? That's toughness.

I'll be rooting for ADub out there.