Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dianna Russini
@DMRussini
·
1h
The Pittsburgh Steelers have been waiting for days to hear from the San Francisco 49ers on a possible trade for Brandon Aiyuk. The Steelers are just in wait and see mode.

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
He's a FA after this season and the franchise dollar for him is $22 million next year. If they can get a WR, plus a good pick, they have to at least consider it. Two 2s from Washington would be near a 1st rounder this next off season
I think the window of opportunity for a Super Bowl slams shut with the loss of arik and Ayuik….and it brings me great joy

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think the window of opportunity for a Super Bowl slams shut with the loss of arik and Ayuik….and it brings me great joy
IMO, Aiyuk is a very good player, but he’s not a superstar. Let’s not kid ourselves. The superstar of that team is Shanahan. If this trade does take place, the Niners will be just fine.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
this is the slowest moving "trade" i have ever seen

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh I know they will still be a quality team but a Super Bowl after losing arik and Ayuik no way….
I said they’d be fine, I never said they would be a SB team. Barring an injury riddled season, a Shanahan coached team will always at least make the playoffs.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I said they’d be fine, I never said they would be a SB team. Barring an injury riddled season, a Shanahan coached team will always at least make the playoffs.
I don't know.... the Niners are a deebo samuel injury away from being a pretty 1 dimensional offense...

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think McCaffery going down would put a bigger dagger than Samuel would. Samuel is great but it seems like everything runs through McCaffery.
the niners o-line is full of maulers so I'm not sure it matters who they put at RB. At least with Deebo down you just stack the box which also limits Kittle

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
He was still a holdout today in practice, so I don't think a deal has been finalized yet.