All 22 stuff from Youtube

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched this guy before and he wasn't a huge Kyler guy earlier on but he sure is now.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Says he's a former NFL QB although I've never heard of him so probably career backup.

The first TD to Marv they had only 3 guys rushing, 8 in coverage but Kyler put the ball exactly where it had to be.

The 2nd TD is a "leak route" to McBride, it's supposed to go to him but Kyler read the safety and realized he was going to Trey so he took the ball to Marvin instead. When he threw the ball Marvin was even with the DB but he knew there was no safety help because that guy had followed Kyler's eyes to McBride.

The 3rd TD I didn't see it before but Kyler actually does a Steph Curry, he lets the ball go and immediately turns and starts celebrating the throw he knows it's a TD as soon as he lets it rip.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW obviously the Rams were short handed and not good but he said he thinks as the season goes on teams are going to have to rush 5 against us unless they just have a great pass rush because you have to get guys in the rush and throwing lanes against Kyler and it's very hard to do that with just 4 guys when Kyler has these weapons.

Second point I missed but he's right, Beachum lines up illegally ALOT, he called it out 3 times it's actually more. He's too far off the LOS several times, very lucky it wasn't called

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
FWIW obviously the Rams were short handed and not good but he said he thinks as the season goes on teams are going to have to rush 5 against us unless they just have a great pass rush because you have to get guys in the rush and throwing lanes against Kyler and it's very hard to do that with just 4 guys when Kyler has these weapons.

Second point I missed but he's right, Beachum lines up illegally ALOT, he called it out 3 times it's actually more. He's too far off the LOS several times, very lucky it wasn't called
I think OTs around the league being coached to line up illegally, refs aren't consistent in calling it and its a huge advantage against the pass rush. The Chiefs do it every snap, Lane Johnson for the Eagles has done it his entire career.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rams defense was mostly healthy

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think OTs around the league being coached to line up illegally, refs aren't consistent in calling it and its a huge advantage against the pass rush. The Chiefs do it every snap, Lane Johnson for the Eagles has done it his entire career.

He mentions the Chiefs in the video as a team that does it too

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beachum is a savvy veteran player. What looks like an Illegal formation with some sideline angles actually isn't. When Beachum is in a 2 point stance the tip of his left toe is always inside Fro's beltline. Yes the majority of his body is not inside the beltline but I believe that only one body part has to be.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: