All I want is ONE long run!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beanie's getting close. The problem is that when he does break one it'll come back for a WR or TE hold anyways.

The offense is really close, we get Patrick back, Boldin and Breaston continue to heal up we're going to be even better offensively than we were last year come playoff time.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Beanie's getting close. The problem is that when he does break one it'll come back for a WR or TE hold anyways.

The offense is really close, we get Patrick back, Boldin and Breaston continue to heal up we're going to be even better offensively than we were last year come playoff time.

Interesting.

But we won't sneak up on anybody like we did last year. Dallas and New Orleans are going to see us coming from a mile away.

Still, if Beanie can get four and five and six yards on first down. It might not matter.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
This was the breakout game for the Beanie... see more of the monster next week aganst Rams

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting.

But we won't sneak up on anybody like we did last year. Dallas and New Orleans are going to see us coming from a mile away.

Still, if Beanie can get four and five and six yards on first down. It might not matter.

I don't think we really surprised anybody last year on offense either, it was really the defense stepping up that surprised people in the postseason.

If Breaston and Boldin get healthy and patrick comes back we'll have essentially the same team as last year except Boldin will be healthy, Patrick is much better than last year, and Beanie and TH are better than Edge and TH and JJ were last year.

IMHO, the offense "could" be better this year if we get them all healthy.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't think we really surprised anybody last year on offense either, it was really the defense stepping up that surprised people in the postseason.

If Breaston and Boldin get healthy and patrick comes back we'll have essentially the same team as last year except Boldin will be healthy, Patrick is much better than last year, and Beanie and TH are better than Edge and TH and JJ were last year.

IMHO, the offense "could" be better this year if we get them all healthy.

As long as BWells stays healthy we'll never be the same offensively as in years past.

What I would like to know is what adjustments the Cards made during the game with the pass routes. For most of the first half NOBODY was open, then suddenly they have guys with huge space. Somebody on the offensive staff made a great move.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
What I would like to know is what adjustments the Cards made during the game with the pass routes. For most of the first half NOBODY was open, then suddenly they have guys with huge space. Somebody on the offensive staff made a great move.
That's a great point... I would like to hear from Whiz what they did to get that open in the 2nd. They were playing quick and tight defense all thru first half.

OP
OP
Bert

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I know it's probably poor form to bump my own thread but I just wanted to give credit where it is due and say:

Thanks Timmy!
(next time score slowpoke! hehe j/k)

Now I can create a thread that says: All I want is ONE long run PER GAME right?

Last edited:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Or, you just want one long run for a touchdown per game;)

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I know it's probably poor form to bump my own thread but I just wanted to give credit where it is due and say:

Thanks Timmy!
(next time score slowpoke! hehe j/k)

yea, TH isn't going to set any speed records. Maybe he and Morey should have a run off :D .

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
If the running game keeps improving the way it has in recent weeks our offense will really open up.

Hightower & Wells are a forimidable duo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05