All-Star Game???

mkapp

CheesyPoof!
Reaction score
Who will represent the Dbacks for the All-Star Game this year? I have to go with either Batista or Cintron. Hope nobody gets hit with an injury.

pinnacle

Reaction score
gonzo at this stage would have the highest odds to represent the dbacks....after that...who knows..

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Batista, Webb or Cintron. I would love to see Miggy get picked!

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
I think it's a pitcher, probably Miggy. Gonzo will not get in--He won't be a fan vote and there are too many outfielders having as good, if not better years than Gonzo. A pitcher is gonna be our all star, and I think it's Miggy. He's had a fantastic year.

adam

Smolder

Veteran
Reaction score
heheh. if this were a purely stat thing, i'm certain webb would be the guy. valverde deserves to be there too, but i'm afraid he started too late in the season. cintron also deserves to go, but all three of these guys are rookies. that and the east coast bias basically guarantees that none of them are going to the game.

that means bautista's the guy.

FORKTUNG

Registered
Reaction score
Yo Willis

Originally posted by Smolder
heheh. valverde deserves to be there too,

that means bautista's the guy.

I dont think Valverde is even going to be considered with 8 games under his belt.

Danny Bautista isn't a lock either, heh :wave:

OP
OP
M

mkapp

CheesyPoof!
Reaction score
I think that was in reference to Miguel Batista. He is my pick for pitchers all the way. I would like to see Webb get some consideration for Rookie of the Year too. He's done a heck of a job filling some pretty big shoes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05