Supporting Member
Reaction score
LoL

We arent even IN the power rankings!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh wait, there we are.. right after the page break for ESPN waaaay down on the bottom :thumbup:

OP
OP
HIX

HIX

Brittney, Anna, Madonna
Reaction score
Ha...so they finally added tyhe Bears and the Cardinals. For the first couple hours it was up they were missing

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by HIX
Ha...so they finally added tyhe Bears and the Cardinals. For the first couple hours it was up they were missing

AAAARRGHHH!!!!! Thanks, I just wasted my whole day studying tha stupid page trying to find something wrong with it :p

Wild Card

Surfin' Bird
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the other rips of the Cardinals on this list, in addition to their own #32 ranking?

#6 Seahawks 2-0-0 The Cardinals are really bad. That said, the Seahawks look impressive...

#28 Lions 1-1-0 Joey Harrington and the Lions found out quickly that there is a big difference between the Packers and the Cardinals...

#32 Cardinals 0-2-0 If we lived in Arizona, we wouldn't go watch the Cardinals play, either.

Nothing like a little national recognition, huh? :rolleyes:

WC

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wild Card
If we lived in Arizona, we wouldn't go watch the Cardinals play, either.

Seems like they were speaking directly to you WC! ;)

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Originally posted by jkf296
AAAARRGHHH!!!!! Thanks, I just wasted my whole day studying tha stupid page trying to find something wrong with it :p

The Banter is in full effect!:biglaugh:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wild Card
Has anyone noticed the other rips of the Cardinals on this list, in addition to their own #32 ranking?

#6 Seahawks 2-0-0 The Cardinals are really bad. That said, the Seahawks look impressive...

#28 Lions 1-1-0 Joey Harrington and the Lions found out quickly that there is a big difference between the Packers and the Cardinals...

#32 Cardinals 0-2-0 If we lived in Arizona, we wouldn't go watch the Cardinals play, either.

Nothing like a little national recognition, huh? :rolleyes:

WC

Well deserved I say! The NFL should be and probably is embarrassed with the way our team is playing! I would have wrote something worse. Stupid Bidwuss.

Hopefully they turn it around.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05