Reaction score
Im watching it. Nobody is in the chat tonight! :(

Anyways, Lampe is tearing it up!

OP
OP
R

RichDawg

Reaction score
Looks like we might be in for a shootout. Will we actually see a 100 point game tonight? I agree, Lampe is looking good.

OP
OP
R

RichDawg

Reaction score
You missed a moving ceremony for Charles, Nina Blackwood. Hopefully the Suns can keep their momentum and make this a perfect night.

Buseinspectrum

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Wonder if the Chuckster gave the fellas a pregame peptalk.... or maybe the video clips of the chuckster got them fired up??

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at the Phoenix Suns recent schedule. Do you guys realize that the Phoenix Suns have not lost to an Eastern conference team since just after the Marbury trade? They lost to Chicago the day of the trade with only 7-8 players and the next night to Milwaukee.

Of course they've only played 3 games against the Eastern conference in that time. All three of those teams with currently make the playoffs (New York, New Jersey, and Milwaukee last night). In fact if you look at their schedule since then it has to be one of the most difficult in the NBA. They've lost a lot of games, but all of them with the exception of that Clippers lost the other night I have come at the hands out Western Conference playoff teams or playoff contenders.

If only the Phoenix Suns could play some defense. :)

Joe Mama

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
I was just looking at the Phoenix Suns recent schedule. Do you guys realize that the Phoenix Suns have not lost to an Eastern conference team since just after the Marbury trade? They lost to Chicago the day of the trade with only 7-8 players and the next night to Milwaukee.

Of course they've only played 3 games against the Eastern conference in that time. All three of those teams with currently make the playoffs (New York, New Jersey, and Milwaukee last night). In fact if you look at their schedule since then it has to be one of the most difficult in the NBA. They've lost a lot of games, but all of them with the exception of that Clippers lost the other night I have come at the hands out Western Conference playoff teams or playoff contenders.

If only the Phoenix Suns could play some defense. :)

Joe Mama

After the Marbury trade we lost in Milwaukee, New York, Indiana, Washington.

We also lost against Portland, Seattle, Utah, Golden State.

Last edited:

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
slinslin said:
After the Marbury trade we lost in Milwaukee, New York, Indiana, Washington.

We also lost against Portland, Seattle, Utah, Golden State.

thanks for the correction. I should have looked into that further because I KNEW we had lost some games to the Eastern conference. I happened to be looking at Antonio McDyess' game log which does not list the games where he was on the IL.

For the record, I did say they lost in Milwaukee in Milwaukee.

BTW of all those losses (New York, Indiana, Washington, Portland, Seattle, Utah, and Golden State) only Washington, Seattle, and Golden State on what in the playoffs or Western Conference playoff contenders at this point.

Joe Mama

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I was at the game but I didn't get to take to many photos becouse my digital cam ran out of power :( But I do have some photos. If you have any questions about the game I would be happy to answer them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05