Anyone Else Pick up Madden? Xbox Franchise?

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I just picked up Madden for the Xbox looks the same graphics wise but there are allot of enhancements for user interface and game options. Now you can share files and play franchises with Xbox live. I know we tried this last year but if anyone is interested in playing franchise online. We will be playing Wednesday nights so let me know.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I might be. I'll have to check it out. I just bought it an hour or so ago and haven't had time to pop it in, yet.

What time are you thinking about being on on wed. nights? Late?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm. I'll let you know.

When you say "franchise," does that mean we could do a fantasy draft and build our own teams on-line?

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Hmmmm. I'll let you know.

When you say "franchise," does that mean we could do a fantasy draft and build our own teams on-line?

I think so an hope so.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine just now at Best Buy. Hope to play it a lot tonight. My EA ID thingy is ABOMBTUCAZ if you want to add me to your buddy list in the game.

A-Bomb

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I have to set up a new Xbox Live since I got rid of it last year.

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Played it last night and got my butt kicked by my friend. My sig is PHX 7 we are still working on the details of file transfer and online seasons.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
I got it. The thing I like best is that the recievers adjust to passes. Fitz is awesome at this in the game. He catches a lot of jump balls and balls thrown behind. I'm getting used to the new passing zone feature and it is really enhancing the gameplay for me.

Things I don't like. All of the buttons have changed and when you are returning punts, you're guys won't block for you.

I started the Superstar mode and I'm a rookie QB for the Cards. I'm in the mold of Culpepper.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
What is the point of punt returns on Madden you have to fair catch every one of them.

I usually run back somebody from the line of scrimmage to be a blocker, I probably average like 8-15 yards/return. I haven't run back a punt in like 3 versions of Madden. It used to be too easy now it is just an impossibility. I actually returned a kick off yesterday for a TD, I couldn't do it at all last year.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I can run back punts if the exact right situation occurs. I have to pick punt return left or punt return right, and then the computer has to punt right into my coverage. Then, I can sprint down the sideline untouched.

I have only done it once on the new game.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I return a kick about one in every 200 (okay, so that's just a wild guess...my point is I can do it, but it's once in a blue moon), but I've NEVER been able to get a decent punt return.

PS--Shipp is one helluva lot better than Arrington in this game. I'd recommend making the lineup change.