Anyone get an e-mail from the Cards today?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are they the $800 ones too?

oh, and if you and A-bomb are coming... and ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO, again, the brothers Ouchie/Cheese, DaveS, Cards89 and other friends and family are gonna be at this tailgate party before and after the game:

http://www.ultimatesuperbowltailgateparty.com/

goes from 2-12 and it's all you can eat and drink for 100 bucks. That may sound pricey, but my boy who lives down in Tampa says you're not gonna get a better deal at any bar, which will all have covers and ridiculous prices near the stadium.

DO IT. DO IT. LET'S HAVE ASFN RISE UP TOGETHER IN TAMPA!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that would be terrifying.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah. and actually, if you find a raymond james seat map, there's no such thing as "terrace endzones". from what I've gathered, the tickets are scattered all over the place. 40 said he got lower endzone but I know a lot of people who are in the 300s.

Yeah, the ticket lady told me that today...that they are pretty scattered.

I was searcing for Terrace endzones too, nothing came up. I assumed it was those corners since the one that was posted earlier in the thread seemed to be in that same type of area for the same price.

In the end...I DON'T CARE!! I could be sitting on that pirate ship for all I care. Actually, that would be kind of sweet...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the ticket lady told me that today...that they are pretty scattered.

I was searcing for Terrace endzones too, nothing came up. I assumed it was those corners since the one that was posted earlier in the thread seemed to be in that same type of area for the same price.

In the end...I DON'T CARE!! I could be sitting on that pirate ship for all I care. Actually, that would be kind of sweet...

yeah, Ouchie and I talked about that also. I mean, if I were healthy, I'd probably be so trashed that at some point I'd figure out a way to climb up to the top of the ship and then rip off a shirt, unveiling a Cardinals jersey underneath and then yell at the top of my lungs:

HEYYYY YOOOOUUUUU GUYYYYYYS!!!!!!!!

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Ditto.. I just got the email too!!!!

OH HELL YEAH!

Also, depending on where the seats are I may or may not sell them.

I'm looking for sideline seats in the lower section or club level.

I'm guessing that the tickets are from the ticketpool for the two teams playing. Those tickets are usually on the sideline on the lower level.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, Ouchie and I talked about that also. I mean, if I were healthy, I'd probably be so trashed that at some point I'd figure out a way to climb up to the top of the ship and then rip off a shirt, unveiling a Cardinals jersey underneath and then yell at the top of my lungs:

HEYYYY YOOOOUUUUU GUYYYYYYS!!!!!!!!

:biglaugh:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Donald,

I may be getting a 3 bedroom condo in Orlando. There would plenty of room. But some of the package deals can get you a room almost for free.

Let me know what happens.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
yeah. and actually, if you find a raymond james seat map, there's no such thing as "terrace endzones". from what I've gathered, the tickets are scattered all over the place. 40 said he got lower endzone but I know a lot of people who are in the 300s.

The "terrace endzones" are extra seating they add for the super bowl. If your tickets have an "A" after the end zone number than those are "terrace" end zone seats. They are a section right behind the fixed end zone seats.

For example, 122A is right behind section 122 where there are currently no seats for regular season games.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The "terrace endzones" are extra seating they add for the super bowl. If your tickets have an "A" after the end zone number than those are "terrace" end zone seats. They are a section right behind the fixed end zone seats.

For example, 122A is right behind section 122 where there are currently no seats for regular season games.

Kind of like the Fiesta bowl seating we add, but higher up? (I still don't like the empty south endzone...it's so much better with that extra seating there.)

We pick up our tix in a few hours. I'm delirious!

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I got the email!! WooHoo!!! Will try to pick them up tomorrow, but now hubby says he can't go ... NO!!!! :bang:

Last edited:

AZCardDieHard

Reaction score
Not Going But got email

I just got the email as well but I am not going to get them. If you would like the tickets send me a message and you can have them for whatever the cardinals are selling them for.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just got the email as well but I am not going to get them. If you would like the tickets send me a message and you can have them for whatever the cardinals are selling them for.

Im unable to PM, due to being new I post on the team site, but Im imterested if the offer is still available. email me @ wa52lz(at)yahoo.com, Thanks

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

no offense to wa and azblues, but sell the tix to longtime posters on here. at least you KNOW they are going to diehard FOR REAL cards fans. guys with 1 or 2 posts and 2009 start dates could be brokers. boooo (sorry if you guys aren't).

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
no offense to wa and azblues, but sell the tix to longtime posters on here. at least you KNOW they are going to diehard FOR REAL cards fans. guys with 1 or 2 posts and 2009 start dates could be brokers. boooo (sorry if you guys aren't).

Yeah I made up my screen name, with the obscure Cardinals player, in order to trick you into thinking I'm not a ticket broker.

Ive been a STH since 1994, sec 21 in SDS and 121 in UPS, Ive been posting on the team site for a few years and was unaware of this site until someone posted a link re: tickets, check my posts on youtube search wa52lz, and then judge if Im a real diehard or not.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah I made up my screen name, with the obscure Cardinals player, in order to trick you into thinking I'm not a ticket broker.

Ive been a STH since 1994, sec 21 in SDS and 121 in UPS, Ive been posting on the team site for a few years and was unaware of this site until someone posted a link re: tickets, check my posts on youtube search wa52lz, and then judge if Im a real diehard or not.

that's a "walz" reference? sorry, for that reason alone you shouldn't go!

Just kidding. no harm meant, just trying to rep the peeps i've known for years. hope you can make it to the superbowl and yell for the cards.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

I want them! Been a fan for 35 years...and already have airline tix.

Sent PM...please let me know.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
that's a "walz" reference? sorry, for that reason alone you shouldn't go!

Just kidding. no harm meant, just trying to rep the peeps i've known for years. hope you can make it to the superbowl and yell for the cards.

Im already going, but we need 2 more tickets so the whole crew can go. I understand loyalty to the board, but we are diehards as well. How can you not love Zack Walz from Dartmouth?? We used to hangout over the tunnel @ SDS and talk crap, and he'd always show us some love, and get excited when we cheered for him. Man those were some fun times.

azblues

Reaction score
what gives you the right to call people out,just because we dont post on here doesnt make us less loyal thanyou,i went to carolina for the game DID YOU??????

DuMaCac

Reaction score
hey clown isnt trying to call you guys out. all he said was you guys might be brokers. notice what he put in parentheses (sorry if you guys aren't). we are all card fans and he didnt want to see azcarddiehard sell it at face value just so some shmuck could flip it and make profit.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
hey clown isnt trying to call you guys out. all he said was you guys might be brokers. notice what he put in parentheses (sorry if you guys aren't). we are all card fans and he didnt want to see azcarddiehard sell it at face value just so some shmuck could flip it and make profit.

thanks Du. you got it spot on.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Me and my dad are still looking into the possiblity of going but we may end up selling our seats. If that happens, anyone who is interested let me know what you are willing to pay. Unfortunately, I cannot let them go for just face value. I am looking to recoup some money for next season and also for the expense of having to fly out to Phx to pick them up in person. I am still not a 100% sure, but I am leaning toward selling and I would rather have a Cardinal fan buy. Section I got is 313.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score

I agree and I really need tickets. Long time poster on here and season ticket holder. Drive down from Vegas almost every weekend. Have sold several pairs of my tickets on this board to long time posters for FACE VALUE. Just hoping someone can recipricate...

Thanks

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser