Anyone get an e-mail from the Cards today?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my plane tickets, finally. The prices started going wild. I actually had a GREAT price on one through Delta, then when I entered my credit card info, it came back and said it wasn't available. Then the fares were about $150 more. And so I scrambled on tons of other sites, and then ended up paying about $100 more in the end OVER the price that rose on Delta. Should have just booked it anyway, but I was pissed.

I'm coming in on Friday night now, instead of Saturday as I planned first. Around 8 pm Friday. That gives me Saturday to hang out, enjoy the area and see the stuff going on. Much better than coming in really late on Saturday.

Abomb will be coming in at 7 on Saturday night (he's flying in from Vegas)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jttsaz

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
I am all set..I have my game tickets..my wife and I get in Saturday afternoon and are staying at the Holiday Inn Express by the stadium...we leave early Monday morning! Would love to hook up with some ASFN'ers if possible! The only thing that sucks is that someone ran a yield sign and smashed into my 2007 Infiniti M35 on my way out of Tucson (I had to pay/get the tickets at the Cards training facility)..Luckily she has insurance...

Attachments

• infiniti.jpg
    infiniti.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 50

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
Hey guys -

I hate to do this but I also got the email and bought the tickets before figuring out that I cannot go. My son's 2nd birthday party and I have a friend from the UK coming in town.

You all know the price of the tickets. $825 a piece is what it cost me. They are together and on the goal line. 307 section K seats 7 and 8. I have a ticket broker offering me 1200 each so I have to at least get that (per my wife).

I haven't posted on here in a while but will check it at work on Monday as well as when I get off work after 3pm. PM if you want to meet up or I will reply back with my cell phone number.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser