Anyone going on Road Trips to see the Cardinals play?

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
OKAY - I'll help coordinate but brat needs needs to make sure we don't lose the plan. Pittsburgh would be great. Count me out the three Sundays from October 19-November 3. I'll be at Breeders Cup at Santa Anita on the 25th and hoping for a Cardinal home game one of those gamedays.

GBR!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Mine will be the Pittsburgh game, since my dad is a huge Steeler's fan. He's cool, so he'll probably tailgate with us though. I doubt I'll make any other games because I'll just be a poor college student.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
As long as the Pittsburgh game doesn't fall on Sept 21 I should be good to go!

Reaction score
I'll be at the St. Louis game. if for no other reason than to heckle the Ram fans. They tend to be so prissy it makes you want to puke. Last year a Ram fan tried to get tough and said that we should take our Cardinals back to Arizona and stick them where the sun doesn't shine. My daughter, I'm proud to say is a chip off the old block, told him " Hey buddy, the sun always shines in Arizona." I think she would have decked him if he had said anything else. ( At least one of us would have.:D )

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Looks like we may have the dates as soon as Thursday!

Posted this afternoon on nfl.com:

2003 regular-season opponents
Coming soon! The 2003 NFL playing schedule. Check NFL.com daily starting tomorrow and you will be the first to know.