Anyone planning on going to any road games this year?

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
My wife & I will be at NYJets, New England, and Green Bay. Don't have tix to any yet, but I'm not worried.

We did, however, already book our hotel in Green Bay. My God hotels in GB are expensive on weekends the Pack is at home!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I may go to the Jets game. I am going to be in NYC that week anyway, we had been planning to go there to celebrate my 40th birthday. I've been all over the world but never NY so figured why not? Look forward to seeing the sites.

Until now I hadn't really checked out the Cardinals schedule, so lucky for me (wife not so much).

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda bummed. We always go to St Louis but I doubt I can get the time off in mid week.

Was thinking about the Minny game. We'll have to wait and see.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm kinda bummed. We always go to St Louis but I doubt I can get the time off in mid week.

Was thinking about the Minny game. We'll have to wait and see.

Come on Al. Green Bay's just right up the highway. It'd be like me driving to Dallas for a game. Of course I wouldn't need to follow a snow plow all the way. :D

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on Al. Green Bay's just right up the highway. It'd be like me driving to Dallas for a game. Of course I wouldn't need to follow a snow plow all the way. :D

I hear ya, but it's all about availability. My band is playing that weekend so the Minny Game is probably the one I'll go to.

It's around 400 miles from where I live.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I hear ya, but it's all about availability. My band is playing that weekend so the Minny Game is probably the one I'll go to.

It's around 400 miles from where I live.

Minneapolis? Dang St.Louis is closer. Too bad that now that we've reestablished our annual game with Detroit the game is in Phoenix.

By the way you're too old to play in a band. Let me give you some hints as to what you should be doing: Pine Meadow, Harborside International, Cog Hill, Cantigny and Seven Bridges. :p

wierwolf

Koolaid Guzzler
Reaction score
I will be making the ATL game. Cant wait!! Last time i was there, Vick was there still. A-Dub got a pick 6. Kurt got hurt and Leinart took over. We got killed from there. Hoping for a lot better game!!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Minneapolis? Dang St.Louis is closer. Too bad that now that we've reestablished our annual game with Detroit the game is in Phoenix.

By the way you're too old to play in a band. Let me give you some hints as to what you should be doing: Pine Meadow, Harborside International, Cog Hill, Cantigny and Seven Bridges. :p

Trust me when I tell you playing a guitar and singing is SO much easier than golf! :D

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I need tickets for the new england game if anybody has a connection. I have looked on stub hub and ebay and pretty expensive so far.

I am still looking for tickets if anybody can help. I have booked our flight hotel, and car. We are flying in on Friday heading to New York on Saturday to visit my old stomping ground (Brooklyn) and going to see the Yankees-devil rays game. My son has never been to New York so I will be showing him around the city all day. Then back to Boston for the Cards game on Sunday and back home on Monday.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've already accessed tickets & lodging for the Green Bay trip. I have a work associate with season tickets & we're staying with him in Little Chute. He's promised this trip since we eliminated the Vikings a few years back. I'm taking Justin & my youngest son Joey, who's 10. We're so excited! Justin hates every other team but the Cardinals! Joey & I have adopted the Packers as our distant 2nd favorite team. I just hope that the weather won't be too harsh. I'm hoping to see some Cardinal RED while there. Whoever may be going, let's stay in touch

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
G train to the L train to the PATH, to the Meadowlands. 12/2. Wheres everyone meeting up? Havent been to an NFL game since 95 at SDS.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Looks like ATL for me, I am moving to Georgia soon, not far from Savannah and will be about 4 hours from Atlanta. It will be my second time there, last time was when i came to the in person realization that Derek Anderson was freaking awful.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Going to Green Bay in November, it's a done deal! Flying to Milwaukee on Saturday morning & then flying back to Baltimore on Monday evening. My buddy lives near GB & will provide transportation to & from the airport. I guess GB is roughly 2 hrs from Milwaukee. I couldn't find a direct flight to GB airport, so Milwaukee will have to do. Average temps that time of year willl be mid 40's, which is perfect for football. The last time I was at a game where the Cardinals actually won was in 1998 @ Washington, so my expectations are low. There's a reason why I generally watch games on TV as opposed to being there! I'm a curse. I think the Cardinals overall record with me in the stands since 1982 is 4-23. 4-20 vs Redskins (all in Wash), 0-2 vs Ravens, 0-1 vs Pittsburgh.

chickenhead

Reaction score
Thinking about the preseason game in Canton. Might need to think about NY as well: lived in Brooklyn for over a decade myself until last year.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I am still looking for tickets if anybody can help. I have booked our flight hotel, and car. We are flying in on Friday heading to New York on Saturday to visit my old stomping ground (Brooklyn) and going to see the Yankees-devil rays game. My son has never been to New York so I will be showing him around the city all day. Then back to Boston for the Cards game on Sunday and back home on Monday.

Ok my son and my travel plans are booked. Boston people are going to love us. Were flying into boston friday wearing our cards gear. Were flying out to New York and back on Saturday wearing Yankees gear, and then out on Monday wearing cards gear after we had them their behinds.

Dont get me wrong we are diamondback fans first, but I was a yankee fan long before the d-backs were ever thought of. I have never been to the new yankee stadium, so that will be fun to spend the day back in my old stomping ground with my son.

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
Hey VT I also just checked stubhub and found tickets in section 131 3 rows behind the Cardinals bench that were $470 for a pair. I might pick them up for me and my buddy who is a huge Pats fan. I also think that's the second weekend of the Big E. It could be a fun, but expensive weekend.

I sure hope you picked those up, CT. You couldn't get those seats for TWICE that amount, now. I just picked up a pair in the Upper Deck, Corner that cost me close to $300 by the time I paid Stubhub fees and shipping. And I jumped on those immediately - it was $100 cheaper than any other pair I could find on Stubhub or EBay.

When I go to U of P, I always shoot for Section 118 as close to the field as possible (Sat in Row 2 for Falcons playoff), but for a road game I just can't justify paying top dollar.

What's the Big E?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
me and Ouchie are surprising my Dad with a trip to the HOF/Falcons game in november for his 70th birthday. should be a hell of a trip.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I am *out* for Green Bay & New England. Tix are too expensive, and we're likely to get killed in both games anyhow.

But I'm now *in* for St. Louis, which should be cool. Got tix in Sec 140 & a hotel for less then 1 ticket to either GB or NE would have cost!

Still on for the Jets game. Got a yellow parking pass, but will wait on tix.

An FYI for ayone going to the Jets game, there is no parking at the stadium unless you get a parking pass. Cash lots are miles away w/ shuttle service to the stadium. I found many parking passes being sold on the NFL Ticket Exchange though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05