Arizona Cardinals @ Green Bay Packers Pre Game Thread. 10/06/24-10/12/24

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Well, it seems that the Cardinals defense is a 2nd half defense ( except for the Washington game ). That seems to be after they make adjustments " Which many fans have seen from teams over the years ". Hopefully their offense and defense can get on the same page. Hopefully they do.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I was supposed to be going to this game. But at our golf club, they have a yearlong "Ryder Cup" format. I had the 2nd most points and am a "captain" in charge of picking teams. Out of all weekends, it's this weekend.
Sad thing is, my cousin lives in Wisconsin, had tickets set up and her nephew is the Cards asst. QB coach. I'm thinking I may have had alot of access to the Cards this week.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Well, it seems that the Cardinals defense is a 2nd half defense ( except for the Washington game ). That seems to be after they make adjustments " Which many fans have seen from teams over the years ". Hopefully their offense and defense can get on the same page. Hopefully they do.

Hmmm... interesting observation.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I was supposed to be going to this game. But at our golf club, they have a yearlong "Ryder Cup" format. I had the 2nd most points and am a "captain" in charge of picking teams. Out of all weekends, it's this weekend.
Sad thing is, my cousin lives in Wisconsin, had tickets set up and her nephew is the Cards asst. QB coach. I'm thinking I may have had alot of access to the Cards this week.
I'd quit your club.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Jordon Love isnt very good, in my opinion he's always been over hyped mainly because he's following Rodgers and Favre so there's very high expectations, that being said our Defense is the perfect bounce back game for a struggling QB...and on the other hand we just came away with a scrappy win against the 9ers...so once again...I ain't touching this one with a prediction lol

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Howard Balzer

@HBalzer721
·
38m

Cardinals WR Zay Jones will be reinstated today from the reserve/suspended list, but likely won't count immediately against the 53-man roster. If requested, an exemption will be granted, perhaps for one or two weeks.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Should be a really tough game. Love has been acting like Brett Farve the last two weeks, so maybe we get some turnovers.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bo Brack
@BoBrack
·
24m

The Arizona Cardinals are the least penalized team in the NFL. The Cards have been flagged just 19 times this season. AZ finished with the 12th most penalties last season. The Cards were in the top 5 from 2019-2022 including the most twice.
Yeah, what happened to the false starts? Those were good for 3-5 a game:) pass interference and defensive holding seems to have improved greatly.

Are we sure we are talking about the Cardinals?

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Bo Brack
@BoBrack
·
24m

The Arizona Cardinals are the least penalized team in the NFL. The Cards have been flagged just 19 times this season. AZ finished with the 12th most penalties last season. The Cards were in the top 5 from 2019-2022 including the most twice.
That's great coaching.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake