Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/15/24-09/21/24

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is a big game but I won’t go as far as calling it a defining moment.
It’s an awfully long season. 2-1 would make us all feel fuzzy and warm but it doesn’t define nothing but our fandom.
Agreed! Would be a really really nice win but losing a competitive game with a winnable game against Washington wouldn’t deter my optimism. 2-2 after our first four games would be just fine especially since 0-4 was realistic to start the season.

But let’s get greedy and show the NFL what’s up this weekend!

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Agreed! Would be a really really nice win but losing a competitive game with a winnable game against Washington wouldn’t deter my optimism. 2-2 after our first four games would be just fine especially since 0-4 was realistic to start the season.

But let’s get greedy and show the NFL what’s up this weekend!
I’m thinking 2-2 with our yet to be used receiver and possibly a new disrupter on the defensive line we might be starring at a the next 4 games as winnable.

The worst thing from the Detroit game would be a solid plan as to how to counter our offense.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I

I think a win would be a lot more defining than a loss.
Of course. But a loss really wouldn’t necessarily be indicative of how the rest of the season will go. If we were to lose but beat the 49ers next week all will be good and we would be 2-0 in our division.