Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers Pre Game Thread. 09/24/23-09/30/23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We have a couple of small advantages this week.

Gannon and Rallis had the Niners in the playoffs and will have a plan and good understanding of their offense.

And we signed that safety off the Niners PS so will have a good idea of their defensive calls and signals.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
We have a couple of small advantages this week.

Gannon and Rallis had the Niners in the playoffs and will have a plan and good understanding of their offense.

And we signed that safety off the Niners PS so will have a good idea of their defensive calls and signals.
Crafty.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
All the media talking about 49ers not overlooking Cardinals after Cowboys game got me smh. They probably the one team that doesn't take the Cardinals for granted no matter the version.

The6

All Star
Reaction score
Yeah, would be insane if they some how won this game. Can you imagine being 2-2, having beaten the undefeated Cowboys and 49ers with K1 coming off the PUP list? Insanity. This roster is so bad. Kudos to the coaching staff.
Yea but is the roster as bad as originally thought. I don't think so.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s the over under? I think the Cards might have a few long drives ,Niners will run the ball. I’d bet the under

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Yeah but is the roster as bad as originally thought. I don't think so.
Yeah, I think the roster is as bad as I thought. Just look at it. And we are playing without Baker and Murray, out best defensive and offensive players. This coaching staff has really impressed me in the first 3 games. Is it sustainable? We'll see. I hope so.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Random coincidence but the Niners have scored exactly 30 points in every game so far. So I'll settle for anything less than that I guess.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I get it to an extent, but they're not THAT similar:

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
Uh, that pic didn't make your case very well. Aside from the Cardinal and Buckeye symbol, and the shield, they could be alternates of each other. Very similar.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yea but is the roster as bad as originally thought. I don't think so.
The Cardinals are getting more with no name players. Gardeck, Dimukeje, and Ledbetter all look better than under Vance Joseph. Collins looks like a legit player at a new position. Jalen Thompson being used more as a nickel has helped.