Around the NHL 23-24

Lorenzo

Reaction score
this is turning into a series. I'm starting to think that McDavid is going to win the conn Smythe even if Florida skate the cup. you can just feel the hype for Edmonton.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just glad it has been entertaining. I still want OEL to get engraved, but I have no problem with them having to earn it.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I feel like the Canadian press have all but decided the conn smythe. idk who I am rooting for in this series. I guess I just hope it goes 7 games and want Florida to win.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Man panthers have no answer for the oilers, atm.
I thought the offsides call was harsh. I hate the overturned offsides goals for a 1 inch infraction. I couldn't even see it when they froze the video, but that may have been the IPAs. anyway I thought that killed any chance florida may have had. I would be ok with Florida winning game 7 just to see how Edmonton fans react. hopefully not a riot like Vancouver did. I guess there's always a chance for a riot either way.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
maybe that kill will motivate Florida. oilers had their top players on the ice for the full 2 mins with most of the puck and rightfully no goal.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
damn why did the oilers not pull their goal tender when they were blitzing Florida with 3 mins to go? I'll never understand why managers are so dumb.