ASFN Cardinals Road Trip to Seattle?

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
I am pondering going to Seattle for the 9/25 Week 3 Cardinals at Seahawks game. Lots of good seats already being sold on eBay at pretty fair prices- especially when you see what people are asking for Week 1 Cardinals at Giants tickets.
I say we all take the trip up to the beautiful Pacific Northwest and see our Cardinals beat the Seahawks! Reply back if you are interested and if we have enough people interested I will call around for hotel information, etc.

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

CardinalMike

Chickens can't clap!
Reaction score
AZCardsWin said:
I am pondering going to Seattle for the 9/25 Week 3 Cardinals at Seahawks game. Lots of good seats already being sold on eBay at pretty fair prices- especially when you see what people are asking for Week 1 Cardinals at Giants tickets.
I say we all take the trip up to the beautiful Pacific Northwest and see our Cardinals beat the Seahawks! Reply back if you are interested and if we have enough people interested I will call around for hotel information, etc.

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

I'd be interested. I don't need hotel info as I actually live here.

Cardinal Mike!!

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you go to a Seahawks game they hand out bobblehands dolls of their recievers. :D

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
I would be interested in going. Always wanted to check out that stadium.

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Let me know if you guys come up, I'd love to meet some of you at halftime...

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I really want to go to the NY week1 game, but I think I'll save up and try to make it to one of the late season games at SDS.

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i would love to go to the seattle game, but i only have vacation time for two games. i plan on going to the rams and cowboys games. those should be exciting games to watch live.

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Ok, it seems like we have about 6-10 people interested. Not too bad. A lot of good hotels in the downtown area. I will probably be staying at The Westin as that seems to be the one Mrs. AZCardsWin likes the best. :thumbup:
What I would like to do is find a good sports bar in the downtown area there so we all could meet up the night before the game for a little ASFN pre-game kickoff meet and greet celebration.
In a perfect world it would be great for all of us to stay at the same hotel (flood it with Cardinal fans) for the weekend but I realize that might not be realistic.
If everyone is sincere in doing this I say we discuss idea of making T-Shirts up that say something like Cardinals at Seahawks, ASFN Road Trip, September 25, 2005. T-Shirt design is not my strength so I will leave it up to you artists out there.
Oh by the way, does anyone know what Hotel the Cardinals stay at when out there? That might be cool to stay there also.

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
AZCardsWin said:

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

Sounds like a great idea, but being in school and broke, I don't think I can spring for this. However, I'm scheduled to graduate in Aug. 06, and what better graduation present can I give myself than a trip to Phoenix for the home/new stadium opener. I hope this gets off the ground though, with enough of the ASFN crazies, as loud as you guys are, it could be almost another home game for us. :thumbup:

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
How are you gonna go about getting tickets?

I plan on taking the train up the day of the game. From the NFL friends in Portland they say this is the best way to get to and from the games in Seattle.

I will probably be bring a handful of people with me.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going, but havent got tickets yet.

A-Bomb

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PortlandCardFan said:
I gotta pay it forward cuz' Pariah bought me a beer last year. :D
No no no--I didn't say pay it forward, I said you gotta pay me back!

Sheesh. Some people.

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
PortlandCardFan said:
Just got my tix!!

Section 203 row T.

Not the greatest but hey I'll be there!!

been to a couple games. Once in the nose bleed section, once in the club section, there really isnt a bad seat far as i can see

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PortlandCardFan said:
So are you showin up Sunday??
No. Not this time. There's probably a seattle read trip in my future for '06 but the family schedule is a lottle nuts this year.