Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randolph Morris C Kentucky

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
unfortunately I agree. Chris Taft can already play defense pretty well. He has the physical tools. I think he could find the motivation to work hard if he dropped this far. He would probably feel he had something to prove, and also he would have a chance on a very good team to actually get significant playing time.

Joe Mama

omg, something that chap, joe mama, and i all agree on??? that's it, taft is certain to be a bust then . . .

sunsfn

Reaction score
I think Petro would be okay to take.

He should improve and be a force ?? some day.

By the way, Chad Ford does not have Taft going in the first round on his mock III draft today.

If you have not seen it, it is in the Chad Ford blogs thread.

Kolobotomy put it there instead of a seperate thread.

Last edited:

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I chose "other" as there was no "none of the above" option! I don't like any of the guys listed on the board at this point. :(

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Blatche averaged 8 Blocked shots per game in his senior season!!!

Taft has been an underachiever and is being drafted off his size.

OP
OP
P

PhxGametime

Formerly Bball_31
Reaction score
The Suns select Chris Taft F/C Pittsburgh.

Chris Taft F/C Pittsburgh: Long athlete, strong rebounder and excellent shot-blocker from weakside, has ton of potential, runs court well, can score in paint well but could struggle if asked to be go to guy, hasn't put it all together yet
KEY STATS: PTS 13.3 REB 7.5 BLK 1.7 - COMPARISON: M. Camby

BTW, I didn't look at all the Prospects and notice who I like missing but I think the Suns should let Joe Mama Draft... there's probably a few more I like but that are off board at #21.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
If Taft can get past his motivational problems and become a Marcus Camby-type player, than this draft will be extremely successful (if we draft him, of course).

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
If a guy can't get motivated by Big East basketball or the millions of dollars he would have gotten had he showed his lottery potential at any time over the past couple months, I think the odds are low that he'll all of a sudden get motivated overnight if drafted by the Suns.

Why weren't we given Jason Maxiell as an option?

Last edited:

coloradosun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
THERE IS NO WAY THE SUNS PICK TAFT

TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

The Suns never even worked out this slug, who of you guys voted for him. Don't you think that they would want to at least interview him, come on.

Last edited:

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked Bynum. He was recently measured at 7-feet and 280 lbs. If I'm going to go after somebody who has five fouls to give Duncan, I pick an 18-year-old, 280-pound kid who can do some potential harm.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gaddabout said:
I picked Bynum. He was recently measured at 7-feet and 280 lbs. If I'm going to go after somebody who has five fouls to give Duncan, I pick an 18-year-old, 280-pound kid who can do some potential harm.

if Andrew Bynum is on the board, and the Phoenix Suns pass on him I'll be upset. I don't think it will be a problem though. He will be long gone by #21.

Of course I said the same thing about Diogu, and now it looks like there's a chance he will drop past Phoenix.

Joe Mama