ASFN: Official 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
yep

Richard Deitsch ‏@richarddeitsch 23h
It's hard to put into words just how much better Rich Eisen is in his role than Chris Berman.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GB goes Lacy here?

And he'll be the steal of the draft if he goes to GB. Part of me was hoping he'd fall to us in the 2nd even though I know we can't really justify drafting a running back.

Steve

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I can't believe how much crap Kiper and his dew are getting this year. I think it's funny as hell, they got everybody and they granmama taking shots at him. Boomer, Gruden, the commedeian nailed it, and not to mention his biggest rival laughing at his picks.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Someone has to stop the run though. We need stout Olb'ers.

6'5" 265 and 6'3" 260 How much more stout do they need to be? Don't base the Cards run defense on what you saw last season. Horton was sacrificing run D to shut down the pass all season.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
And he'll be the steal of the draft if he goes to GB. Part of me was hoping he'd fall to us in the 2nd even though I know we can't really justify drafting a running back.

Steve

How about reuniting Giovanni Bernard with Cooper if we trade down in the 2nd and p/u an extra 3rd to draft him.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Plenty of need fillers still out there. I figure Cyprien or Elam if they're still there or maybe the Stanford TE.

Steve

Yep.. still a lot of guys out there you can easily make a case for -- the safetys, the ILBs, Carradine, Okafor, Ertz...

Crazy thought -- Lacy if he keeps sliding a bit?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep.. still a lot of guys out there you can easily make a case for -- the safetys, the ILBs, Carradine, Okafor, Ertz...

Crazy thought -- Lacy if he keeps sliding a bit?

I don't see how we can take him but if we really want to sing the BPA anthem, we'd have to. He should already be gone by now.

Steve