ASFN: Official 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the time has come to stop the ongoing tradition of calling the last pick in the NFL Draft, "Mr. Irrelevant." IMO, with numerous undrafted free agents not only making teams but sometimes becoming stars, it's time has come and gone.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best draft that I have seen in a long time.

Also it was interesting to see Keim's flexibility to move around in the draft. I haven't seen that done successfully by the Cardinals since I can remember.

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Also it was interesting to see Keim's flexibility to move around in the draft. I haven't seen that done successfully by the Cardinals since I can remember.

That is because they never have. I was really impressed with Keim on how he managed the draft. I am excited that the Cardinals addressed the RB position with backs that have good production and no durability issue.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Wow, is this right that there was not one player drafted from the state of Arizona? Not UofA, ASU or NAU? Has that ever happened before?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Wow, is this right that there was not one player drafted from the state of Arizona? Not UofA, ASU or NAU? Has that ever happened before?

Az Central I think said 1963 was the last time (didn't include NAU in that equation though).