I'm pumped up!!!

Great Stuff!!!

:raccoon:

However...I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENSE!!! PUSH THE ENVELOPE!!! :D

j/k

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
If somebody need to light a fire underneath DT Bryant ass it would be DL caoch Pollard. I think this year we had more fundamentals being taught to the players more so from previous coaching staff.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is making me positively giddy!

:fans:

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Btw good article Skkorp! I want football season to start already after reading your article!!! GBR :hulk:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Those guys are the anti Coach Macs, I'm glad these guys are being coaches, instaed of players friend. :thumbup:

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
:thumbup: :whip: :raccoon:
Honeymoon's over... It's 'bout time these fat lazy asses convert the millions they are making into actual work!! :hulk:

Last edited:

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Skorp do you think these kind of intense practices will continue or is it a product of an out of shape group that needs to push the envelope early while it is not as hot out. When they acheive the kind of phisycal conditioning and timing they are looking for I would think the coaches will back off some. When it gets really hot out after training camp they will all be in the kind of game shape they need to be in for our early schedule and the heat here. I think many fans have called for this for sometime. We were always getting out of shape guys that wouldn't be in shape when training camp started...doesn't look like that will be the case this time...they will all know there job and be doing it or they will be on the waiver wire. :thumbup:

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sheer professionalism.

The journey of 1000 miles begins with 1 step - IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the same way he ran practices in Minnesota and why I bought season tickets here in Arizona when I heard he was named head coach. He will put a winning team on the field and it will be exciting to watch.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
This is the Bill Walsh approach.

When he took over in SF, he knew that evaluating progress early on by wins and losses wouldnt work -- just too far to go.

He instead focused the players on all the little fundamentals that mean the difference between winning and losing -- only when all the fundamentals were consistently being practiced and ingrained in the team did he start talking about wins -- of course, by then they were winning.

CT Card Fan

Registered
Reaction score
question

Skkorp,

Don't know if you are permitted to answer this, but as to Bryant being angry, one has to wonder:

Is he angry that he's the one that has been singled out to take a lot of the criticism?

OR

You report all of the instruction that the DL is getting and all of the moves they are being taught. So, is the anger along the lines of, "Where the hell was all of this stuff before? Now I am fighting for my job, and if I had gotten this kind of instruction it might have made me a better player."

or maybe both.

I would think some players will wilt under the intense focus of the new regime, at least as it appears so far. Others however, will probably welcome this kind of stuff and be glad that they are finally getting it.

PAQ77

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome article!

By the way, I'm new to ASFN (my first post--I've been devirginized). I think this sight is unbelievable and the wealth of information on here is tops, bar none. I'm happy to have found you guys and I look forward to "talking shop" with the rest of the fellas... and ladies if they're out there!

PAQ77 :cheers:

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
PAQ77 said:
Awesome article!

By the way, I'm new to ASFN (my first post--I've been devirginized). I think this sight is unbelievable and the wealth of information on here is tops, bar none. I'm happy to have found you guys and I look forward to "talking shop" with the rest of the fellas... and ladies if they're out there!

WELCOME!!!

:raccoon:

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Fantastic. If Wendell Bryant and Leonard Davis perform like the number one picks they are, this team is going to the playoffs. Obviously much more has to fall in place, but if these two play up to their capabilities, watch out.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
red desert said:
Fantastic. If Wendell Bryant and Leonard Davis perform like the number one picks they are, this team is going to the playoffs. Obviously much more has to fall in place, but if these two play up to their capabilities, watch out.

EXACTLY!!!

Not only do they begin to dominate, but they make it easier for the people around them to dominate.

Especially Wendall. He is the X-Factor to the D. If he plays well he will open things up for Berry and the rest of the DLine.

If BIG plays BIG....Watch Out, as LJ and Kendall will just dominate almost as much as BIG.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
CT Card Fan said:
Skkorp,

Don't know if you are permitted to answer this, but as to Bryant being angry, one has to wonder:

Is he angry that he's the one that has been singled out to take a lot of the criticism?

OR

You report all of the instruction that the DL is getting and all of the moves they are being taught. So, is the anger along the lines of, "Where the hell was all of this stuff before? Now I am fighting for my job, and if I had gotten this kind of instruction it might have made me a better player."

or maybe both.

I would think it is both.

He is mad that he wasn't taught properly before, and that is why he is now being singled out. He hasn't produced.

I'm just happy because Skkorp said WB is working hard. That is good. I want him to be mad and I want him to take his anger out on the opposing team.

WREAK HAVOC WENDELL!!! :hulk:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How did this become a pro Bryant thread. Wendall Bryant blows, Kenny King is #1 on the DT depth chart. That means he is the Undertackle,now he needs an anchor tackle to go next to him and Bryant is to undersize to play anchor. Bryant is a bust, I'm writing him off like a did Thomas Jones. Unless I hear something miraculous about Wendall Bryant gaining some new super powers I don't think he is going to be crap.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PAQ77 said:
Awesome article!

Sorry to BIM your first post but this is a "site", not "sight".

Now get me some chili cheese fries and root beer.

Go Wendal Bryant!

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Assface said:
Sorry to BIM your first post but this is a "site", not "sight".

Now get me some chili cheese fries and root beer.

Go Wendal Bryant!

Wendell :rolleyes:

You've been BIMed!!! :D

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm new to ASFN (my first post--I've been devirginized).
Welcome. Ahem...er...it's ASFN tradition that the newbie buys. A Philly cheesesteak sub (plenty of hot peppers) and a bottle of Rolling Rock, please.

Skkorp - This piece is, by far, the bestest you ever wrote. Have it framed.