ASU Football 2024 - Regular Season

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kenny Dillingham is confident the ASU football program can sustain itself.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They look to be a good team. It will be a tough game on the road.
I am going to differ a bit and maybe suggest that we don’t really know how good they are or aren’t. They have a winning record but haven’t beaten anyone even remotely significant. Frankly, I haven’t seen them play so I am judging based on opponent and outcome.

Biggest issue is ASU will be playing at body clock 9a. I wonder if how they will react to that.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to differ a bit and maybe suggest that we don’t really know how good they are or aren’t. They have a winning record but haven’t beaten anyone even remotely significant. Frankly, I haven’t seen them play so I am judging based on opponent and outcome.

Biggest issue is ASU will be playing at body clock 9a. I wonder if how they will react to that.

I was looking at scores against opponents, but I'm watching the Suns at the moment.

A 9AM start time might be something as well.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@AZCB34

I was particularly looking at the Texas Tech score. Cincinnati barely lost there.

Last edited:

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Road game will be a challenge, for sure. I still feel confident they will make it to .500, and anything beyond is gravy. I am not going to jump to high expectations just yet, unless they somehow pull out the next couple on the road. Then I'll jump on the bandwagon.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve Nash talks to the ASU football team.

I would hope he would get involved with the Suns in some capacity.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
@AZCB34

I was particularly looking at the Texas Tech score. Cincinnati barely lost there.

Yeah but, to be fair, if anyone just looks at the score the Devils only lost by a single possession of I recall correctly…except we all watched that game and it really didn’t feel that close.

Side note: I clearly underestimated Texas Tech. I didn’t think they were bad but they are tough.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Road game will be a challenge, for sure. I still feel confident they will make it to .500, and anything beyond is gravy. I am not going to jump to high expectations just yet, unless they somehow pull out the next couple on the road. Then I'll jump on the bandwagon.
Whenever you are ready we’ll save a seat for you on the bandwagon

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22