Is it time to move on from Kyler Murray

Should the Cardinals move on from Kyler Murray?

• Yes

• No

• I don't freaking know

Results are only viewable after voting.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We want to be a running team and use play action.
3 and out.
Defense gives up a td. Down 7-0
Offense comes out runs 3-5 plays and is forced to punt again.
Defense gives up a fg. Down 10-0
Offense maybe gets a fg. Down 10-3
Defense gives up a td down 17-3

Now we have a problem. We cannot play from behind. We need to score and score a lot. We need to be way more aggressive to start the game. Yes we have scored on our first possession 5 out of 6 times and then seem to get conservative.

If Kyler isn’t the problem then put the damn ball in his hands and prove it.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I have said it multiple times, the answer to losing is never more losing. Monti has poo the bed in so many ways.
It’s such an obvious contradiction and hypocrisy. Can’t say you firmly believe in your franchise QB while simultaneously running out a tank type roster around him.

Also needs to be said that the Bidwills mandated some cost cutting to get out of the buyout mess.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What does an offense built around a TE even look like?

Trey McBride didn't get a target until there were 3 minutes left in the first half. Complete unacceptable, especially when your WR1 goes down on the third series.
Well, I’m thinking we only ran about 10 whole plays that first half:shrug:, we played so bad. And still, a couple of plays, missed opportunities, and officiating, and…..

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have given Kyler as much slack as anyone. I said before the injury that was his last year to prove himself. Then we he got injured I gave him a pass last year and said this year would be that year. I just don't see it. I don't see the consistency, I don't see him being anything more than mostly a dink and dunk QB and I don't see him ever being able to read defenses like he should. Enough is enough. We are talking about a guy in Year 6 who is 27 years old. He will probably have another great game but I guarantee that will be followed up with a complete stinker because that's who he is. He is what he is.

The issue is if you move him now you are signaling you gave up on the season. If you wait until after the season his value might be at an all time low.