Attn: Cardinals Fans - You make the pick!

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Bowers without hesitation. The Cardinals finally have a rush OLB who could be a real meanie, and a 3 down player at who can set the edge.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Good write up kerouac. Either Bowers or Peterson available. Hopefully it works out that way. Dareus #2 though?! Not likely.

Some questions still on Bowers. Why was he not all that productive the 2 seasons previous to this last one? Does he take plays (series) off?

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think peterson will be the pick for the Browns. They need defesne and special team player to help relieve Cribb from return duties.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You keep him in the 3-4. In the Pitt 3-4 zone blitz scheme the DL use a lot of energy in that scheme thus a very heavy rotation is used. Maybe more so then any other DL in the NFL, it plays a key roll to that defense working. Pitt Draft Evenader Hood even though they were already 3 deep at the position. Hood, Smith, and Keisel play a massive amount of snaps. Pitts 2 backups could be starters for a 3-4. One of the backups by the way Nick Eason could be on the short list of FA's once the CBA is worked out.

Smith was going into his 11th season. I think Pitt was doing what they always do drafting a replacement before they are forced to. Smith has only played 11 games since Hood was drafted.

OP
OP
D

Dflo

Rookie
Reaction score
I think peterson will be the pick for the Browns. They need defesne and special team player to help relieve Cribb from return duties.

Good call, it was Peterson, now its the 49ers. I think it might come down to Amukamara, Quinn, and Miller - with Quinn getting the nod.

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If we're going to stick with the 3-4 (no indication that we won't), Robert Quinn is a much better fit than Bowers. Don't think we'll have to worry about that anyway, I see Panthers or Broncos going for Bowers.