ATTN Eagles Fans! Must Read About Our "Pathetic" Homefield Advantage

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scoring more points than the other team is overrated. Who ever won a championship by scoring more points than the other guys. Silly Section 11. Sucking the most wins titles, baby.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think scoring the most points is going to be key for the big win.

Scoring more points than the other team is overrated. Who ever won a championship by scoring more points than the other guys. Silly Section 11. Sucking the most wins titles, baby.

You silly guys, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
no, you're right . . . there won't be. there will be a sh*tload more REAL fans flying in from all over the WORLD (not country, but WORLD - see English!!). and those of us that are returning, are bringing megaphones and clapping noise makers. i just bought 30 megaphones and 10 clappers to hand out. didn't have those the first time around. yeah, it won't be as loud. BRING DA NOIZE!
Hey ouch, what section are you sitting in, I want one...

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Donald, I dare you to donate all 828,872 of your ASFN bucks to English on tour. I did, it's the kharma baby.

Dman you. Stop giving away all the money I give you :bang:

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I bought 20 megaphones at party city . I have relatives coming in from Denver , Seattle and Vegas.These guys are Cardinal fans with a lot of pent up enthusiasm and are ready to blow the roof off the place.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just listened to former Eagle and current Cardinal Rod Hood do a phone interview on 610 WIP in Philly. When asked if he thought crowd noise was going to be a problem for the Eagles, he chuckled and said almost exactly what I've been trying to say. That this group of Eagles has been through too many tough playoff games on the road over the years to be affected by something like crowd noise. He said once players get into the flow of the game, they hardly even think about crowd noise.

There. Your own player said it. He has heard the best you have to offer, and doesn't think it will be any kind of problem for the Eagles. He was also palling around with Eagles players at the time of the interview. Thought that was kinda cool.

Its amazing you can take something like this out of someone laughing.. Do you have the special ability to talk to mammals too like dolphins? Are you the horse whisperer?

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
I hear ya. I've been a member since the pre-Super Bowl days but I spend most of my time there on the Flyers forum.
Are you talking about the EMB or the philly.com forums? I'm not on the philly.com forums. I'm on the EMB and also the Flyers message board, where I have around 7,000 posts or so. It's a lot smaller and easier to keep track of.

OP
OP
Arizona's Finest

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I just listened to former Eagle and current Cardinal Rod Hood do a phone interview on 610 WIP in Philly. When asked if he thought crowd noise was going to be a problem for the Eagles, he chuckled and said almost exactly what I've been trying to say. That this group of Eagles has been through too many tough playoff games on the road over the years to be affected by something like crowd noise. He said once players get into the flow of the game, they hardly even think about crowd noise.

There. Your own player said it. He has heard the best you have to offer, and doesn't think it will be any kind of problem for the Eagles. He was also palling around with Eagles players at the time of the interview. Thought that was kinda cool.

I do not know how many more times I can explain this to you dense Eagle fans. I am not saying you are going to be jumping off sides and knocked out of whack because of the crowd noise. You are a vet team. I don't expect it to effect you all that much. Its what it does to US that should worry you.

I am saying that we are going to be ALOT more amped and flying to the ball because of it. Thats the ten point swing im talking about. We are about a ten point better team at home then on the road. We make less mistakes on offense and our 10X better on defense. It doesn't matter how battle tested the Eagles are. I am trying to say the problem is going to be with the energy and effort we bring - my point is how it effects OUR team rather the your team. The louder the crowd - the harder the team is going to play.

We are not the vetran battle tested team that the Pats and Steelers are. These circumstances like familiarity with the home field and the crowd noise mean EVERYTHING to us.