available FA's

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
I looked over the a list of some FA's that are still looking for homes.. I seen a few that would fit here and work into Denny's " must win this year " plan.. we can try to sign them to a 1-2 yr deal or until we have someone developed to take over and sign someone better long term.

1. Runyan or Ashworth (RT).. either one of these guys would man the right side and prove a verteran presence on the line.. along with experience sharing with the young OL.. They have enough experience that niether one would need any coaching and would step right in.

2. Sam Adams... This big ass DT still can hold his own in the middle with double teams..He would proved a instant run stopping presence and valuable knowledge to the younger DL.

3. Woodson.. bring him in for his knowlegde and cover skills, but have him at FS... this would help the secondary alot and would give some comfortablility to Wilson blitzing more and not worrying about WR's flying by Griffith anymore..

any thoughts ..GO Cards

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
FA's

There certainly is still a need for an RT, based on Ross's performance last year. And we also need a NT. The Draft seems to be deeper in OT's than DT's, so it makes more sense to me to sign Sam Adams (or re-sign Russell Davis) in FA and then draft an OT in either the 1st or 2nd round.