AZ 38 GB 8 Thoughts

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Walter Mitchell AKA Mitch's write ups is the primary reason why I lurk on ASFN. He brings insight to the Cards where I cant get it no where else. I wish Chopper would continue to make his snap count threads as well.

OP
OP
Mitch

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
something did happen during that bye...prior, the team started games flat, sluggish.
they appeared more motivated after the bye...played with a greater sense of urgency...

what happened? I do not know.....but they were a decent team pulling out wins prior, and a very good team after.

They got spooked during the week away from AZ at the resort in West Virginia---just ask Tony Jefferson :). The Steelers' game was frustrating as the defense could not get to 3rd string QB Landry Jones, who was remarkably poised and precise---but that week was the week the Cardinals added Dwight Freeney and the players became all the more resolute.

Reaction score
Heh, i'm trying to steer it away from being a zing and toward a legitimate discussion of what, if anything, changed during the bye week to transform the Cardinals into a "Legit title contender". Or on the other hand, whether the stats and my eyes were right and the Cardinals were "elite" all along despite a couple of lulls, which even "Legit title contenders" can have at some points in a long season.

...dbs

Every year I believe we are ''legit title contenders'' because I always wear my love glasses. :D

Attachments

• 26ef3bc8db346164e0753a0d562d5631.jpg
    26ef3bc8db346164e0753a0d562d5631.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 66
Reaction score
man... I am just loving this. I'm reading articles/hearing us talked about on ESPN/NFL network and seemingly letting out a little happy scream every single time. i'm frothing at the mouth for the playoffs to start.

I still can't get rid of the huge smile on face. I scream CARDINALS! quietly on the inside every 10 minutes or so. :D

Reaction score
Walter Mitchell AKA Mitch's write ups is the primary reason why I lurk on ASFN. He brings insight to the Cards where I cant get it no where else. I wish Chopper would continue to make his snap count threads as well.

+1 I love Choppers insight on games & players. Especially come draft time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser