Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep. I think they win 3 of those 4.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
BOTH teams have a cupcake schedule!

Our only hope is that we beat SEA and BAL beats SEA. We have some challenges at NO and CLE, but I don't think we lose both. So, if SEA loses to us and BAL and we lose to CLE or NO, our records are the same and we have the tiebreaker. Of course, this is assuming that we don't sh*t the bed against SF, ATL or STL....

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
Like AZ, Seattle is a different team on the road vs at home

they play 4 of their final 6 on the road.

I also like the fact that they have 3 long east coast trips left: @ Philly, @Carolina, @Atl

In contrast:

AZ is done with its east coast trips. @ Seattle. @ NO is a relatively short flight

Advantage AZ

seesred

Reaction score
It appears that both teams can beat most of their opponents. Most likely 4 out of 6 can be done by both teams. Our hope we win 5 and Seahawks win 4.The key game Dec 9th! It's so nice to be doing this at the end of Nov..WE should get Adrian back next week which will be huge. Rolle has something to prove and he will get plenty of snaps to show what he has got over the next 6 games. Our biggest concern..What has happened to the O-line and Edge? They must start making it happen like the first few games or we are dead GBR 40

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
I don't see Seattle beating Philadelphia, and Carolina will be a test for them on the road. Even St. Louis isn't the creampuff they were last month.

I like our chances (and I'm done changing my signature!).

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I don't see Seattle beating Philadelphia, and Carolina will be a test for them on the road. Even St. Louis isn't the creampuff they were last month.

Carolina is actually 0-4 at home this year. 4-2 on the road. For some reason they defy the odds and are a much better team on the road then they are at home.

NuttinButTDs

Registered
Reaction score

The best thing that happened to Seattle is Shaun is out. Their running game was below par and now they know they have to air it out. There chances of winning have improved due to this fact, in my opinion. Unlike us, they do change course and play on their strengths. We have to beat them for a shot at the division champs.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cleveland could be much tougher than alot of people think. They are similar to the Cards in that they are much better than their reputation.

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
nope - NY Giants and Detroit may end up with more than 9 wins.
Detroit will be lucky to have a winning season and, at best, will end up 8-8 (if they beat both Kansas City and Minnesota).

But it doesn't matter because the Cards are winning the division! ;)

CT Card Fan

Registered
Reaction score
If we don't win the division, do you think 9-7 will be enough to get us into the playoffs?

Well, I know this much for week 12:

Green Bay beats Detroit (Lions are 6-5)
Washington loses at Tampa Bay (Skins are 5-6)
Philly loses at New England (Eagles are 5-6)

Cards beat Niners (Cards are 6-5)

If all of those things happen, then thanks to the head to head win, the Cards would be the current holder of the second wildcard berth.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Two Things

1. I think we'll have to beat Seattle in order to make the playoffs.

2. In terms of the schedule, there will be surprises - there will be at least one upset - by us, by them, against us and against them.

SeaChicken

The Other Bird
Reaction score
Seattle has to face them on the road; with a healthy SJ and a still nicked SA.
No offense but have you been paying attention? I'm a huge SA fan and I find myself shamefully hoping they don't rush Shaun back. MoMo has been playing VERY well and can actually (gasp) catch the ball out of the backfield. SA being nicked may actually be a positive right now.

Besides, the Rams gave up six sacks to a 49er team who up until this weekend couldn't find a QB if they had a map. Even in a win, the Rams only managed 207 total yards against the 49ers. I think we'll be alright.

OP
OP
Redheart

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
No offense but have you been paying attention? I'm a huge SA fan and I find myself shamefully hoping they don't rush Shaun back. MoMo has been playing VERY well and can actually (gasp) catch the ball out of the backfield. SA being nicked may actually be a positive right now.

Besides, the Rams gave up six sacks to a 49er team who up until this weekend couldn't find a QB if they had a map. Even in a win, the Rams only managed 207 total yards against the 49ers. I think we'll be alright.

Yep. I have "MoMo" on my Fantasy team, nice game this week and just average last...

I would rather see SA on the bench.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
The thing about these two teams is one is progressing (us) and Seattle is headed the other way (regressing). We have that in our favor, too. I see a 9-7 finish at least for the Cards, and the 'Hawks 8-8 or 9-7..........with us taking the division!!!!!:thumbup:

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
I wouldn't say Seattle is regressing. They are changing their offensive philosophy and throwing much more with success. Heck they have won 2 games straight. The are playing very well at home (5-1). The challenge for them will be to win on the road as 4 of their last 6 are on the road. The Cards need to win their home games and steal one in Seattle. It will be tough because Seattle plays so well at home. Isn't great to be talking about playoffs in late November!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I know this much for week 12:

Green Bay beats Detroit (Lions are 6-5)
Washington loses at Tampa Bay (Skins are 5-6)
Philly loses at New England (Eagles are 5-6)

Cards beat Niners (Cards are 6-5)

If all of those things happen, then thanks to the head to head win, the Cards would be the current holder of the second wildcard berth.

wow - that actually does have a very serious chance of happening, although I think GB is due for a bad game and the Lions are at home, not to mention Favre's historical struggles in Domes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05