Barf

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
I guess I would like to see SF lose more than Seattle, but its close. It is kind of nice having the Cardinals be the ONLY team to beat Seattle at Century Link in the last two seasons. While I dislike Carroll and Harbaugh equally, I dislike Kaepernick more than Wilson. I guess I'll be cheering for the Niners to lose. {I won't be cheering for the Seahawks to win though.}

I have a buddy who is a Cubs fan and I am a St. Louis Cards fan. ( I live

in Cardinals country.) He once told me about the Cardinals quote " I hate

them and I admire them" That is how I feel about the Niners and Seahawks.:D

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hate Carol more than just about anyone else in the NFL. Harbaugh is a close whiner baby second. Billacheat is close to the top of the hater list.

So this leaves the Broncos. Now I have developed and worked on disliking Manning because if he had chosen the Cards over the Donkey's then we wouldn't have experienced that last pitiful year.

I can't stand any of the teams in the finals so I guess I'll just root for massive injuries and ........... screw it, I can't be happy this year.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I have watch a SB with either Seattle or SF... Ughhhhh

Could it be any worse?

Oh yea if they win those jackass fans will become even more smug!!!

I dont like to use the word HATE. I think it gets thrown around too casually.

That being said;

I HATE THE 49ERS!!! I cant stand any of their players, their coach is a tool and their fans are the worst. While not as trashy, they have the obnoxiousness of Raider fans but 100x more smug.

To add into my hate they are forcing me to root for Seattle this weekend, and that pisses me off too. :bang:

Go AFC!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05