Beanie Questionable for Seahawks Game

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Beanie is exhausting. May not miss many full games but seems he is always nursing some injury.

Love the guy but he has to show more from a reliability standpoint.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Why the Seahawks give us trouble? Because they have a good run defense and their secondary is tall and fast enough to cover Fitz and Floyd. Not many teams can match up like this against Arizona's size in the passing game. However, it is also very true that the Seahawks have an offensive line that is a work in progress and a rookie at QB with questionable weapons to work with.

To me, this game looks like a contest in who can run the ball more effectively, limit turnovers, and fluster the other teams QB.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Supposedly active today. But according to Sportsline Williams expected to get majority of carries!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Well My Fantasty week will go down with THE BEAN! let the pieces fall where they may.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well My Fantasty week will go down with THE BEAN! let the pieces fall where they may.
tell me you didn't take him with your #1 pick. Plus, that's a ballsy move starting him regardless against SEA's defense. I thought their LB corps are among the best in the league

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Supposedly active today. But according to Sportsline Williams expected to get majority of carries!

I hope Williams tears it up!

But am I the only one who, when he carries and takes a hit, holds his breath? I literally cringe every time he gets hit now. LOL!

From a protection standpoint though I'd rather have Williams in there picking up blocks than Beanie. Williams picked up several blocks in preseason that Beanie doesn't do as well.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
@CardsMarkD: .@AZCardinals inactives: 14 Lindley 17 Byrd 28 Toler 33 Powell 57 Westerman 64 Kelemete 72 McQuistan #AZvsSEA

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
no

Whiz's pet and premier pass rusher Mighty Mouse Money Mike Adams will be counted on to carry the team to vicyory- won't defend a pass but will be gunner and pass rusher.

Hopefull he can block better than the Sherman Tank

so we are only going with four WR's???

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's all part of our new running attack with multiple TE sets and ball control. :D

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I did too and thought with Wells hurting Powell might be active.
especially considering LSH is dinged up, Williams is still recovering from his injury, Powell can plays ST and RB. I figured he was a shoe-in to dress today. But I'm not the trainer, so what do I know

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We needed room for the fullback and tightends, that we will use so often in our numerous successful screen plays today. :p On the real, Ryan Williams is going to have a huge day.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We needed room for the fullback and tightends, that we will use so often in our numerous successful screen plays today. :p On the real, Ryan Williams is going to have a huge day.

Let's hope! On Ryan Williams I mean; everyone knows we won't run any screens. :D

45 minutes and counting dudes!!

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think you're right on RW, depending on how they play him and things go, it could be hugely bad though as he recovers from his surgery

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05