Beanie Questionable for Seahawks Game

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would this shock anybody? Same as Cbus downplaying it? Neither should come as any kind of Revelation?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Well

It is all Beanies fault now- According to SI! Nothing to do with cutting leinart - Starting THT- DA- Hall- Rookie Skelton- Bartel- Kolb.
Yep their feeding the bean- fertalizer-

I feel like a kicked dog-

Why would this shock anybody? Same as Cbus downplaying it? Neither should come as any kind of Revelation?

cardfolife

Reaction score
In Cleveland, Jim Brown is breathing easy as the relentless attack on his records is temporarily halted by this shocking development..:bang:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Sure, if Beanie still played like a beast through injuries all the time, I'd grant that this isn't a big deal. Unfortunately, I can't count the number of games he was just flat-out ineffective because of injuries, or because injuries limited his touches. Ugh.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It is all Beanies fault now- According to SI! Nothing to do with cutting leinart - Starting THT- DA- Hall- Rookie Skelton- Bartel- Kolb.
Yep their feeding the bean- fertalizer-

I feel like a kicked dog-
You must be registered for see images

:shrug:
In Cleveland, Jim Brown is breathing easy as the relentless attack on his records is temporarily halted by this shocking development..:bang:
lmao

jaguarpaw81

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It seems to me that every time we hear Beanie is questionable for the upcoming game he's either out completely or limited to a handful of carries. It's hard not to react to the fact he is once again on the injury report considering we have a very beatable divisional opponent and our best chance of winning is if we can establish a run game.

Steve

Was he not questionable for every game after the Seattle game last year? How many of them did he miss? And no, I don't count the last game because he was hurt and the game meant nothing. It was Whiz's call and Beanie wasn't happy about it

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if Beanie plays or not, I know you guys are all taking about stopping Russell Wilson but I think the Retardinals will be in for a surprise going against our secondary.
lol, what secondary?

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
From now on I'll keep my comments respectful, sometimes you need that antagonist to keep you on your toes.
no issue here man. Friendly smack-talking is fun as long as nobody takes it personal...

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Brandon Brower, Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor and Earl Thomas. We built up our secondary to go against big receivers like Larry Fitzgerald and Vernon Davis in the NFC West.
who?

but seriously, that kid Brower is huge for a CB. Can he run?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I love it all the pundits have been falling overthemselves declaring Seattle a team that has arrived? Exactly why? Avg offensive line, unproven QB, arguably worse at WR than last season, and yes, an up and coming defense...

The way I see it, these are two even matched teams.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Now how could we be worse at WR, our offense is more about running. I admit were not pass happy based on the stats but we have more of a balanced offense. Our front 7 will be one of the best this year.

And what is Lynch can't go (not likely) or is ineffective/limited (possible)? Curious what the kid Turbin could bring, but that would likely be a huge drop off.

Don't disagree about your front 7, but ours is nothing to sneeze at either.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if Beanie plays or not, I know you guys are all taking about stopping Russell Wilson but I think the Retardinals will be in for a surprise going against our secondary.

:ban:

Get this clown out of here please.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
if he can't we also got #25 Richard Sherman in our secondary.
oh I don't know man. I've never heard of him, but am impressed after looking him up. Only 1 season and he had 23 PDs and 6 picks. Don't know how his first season came at 27 years old, and where he came from, but the kid seems talented

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Was he not questionable for every game after the Seattle game last year? How many of them did he miss? And no, I don't count the last game because he was hurt and the game meant nothing. It was Whiz's call and Beanie wasn't happy about it

Wells had to be hurting most of the season. Only 198 yards rushing in his last 4 games and in 9 of his last 11 games had less than 3.8 yards per carry. After starting 5.00, 6.64, and 5.11.

But NFL football is a funny game. Beanie ran 10 times for 20 yards in the first Rams game and 27 times for 228 yards in the 2nd Rams game.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Other than the game itself, what are your thoughts about the 49ers and Rams from a Cardinal standpoint?
I don't think the Rams will do much of anything this year, possibly the worst team in the league. But considering the boatload of picks they got for the rights to RG3, they should build quite nicely over the next few years

49ers on the other hand, as much as it pains me to say it, may be the best team in the NFL this season. Moss, Manningham, Crabtree, Davis, Gore/Jacobs all there to help Smith. And their D is tough as nails. Can't say I'm terribly excited about them lol

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This was only my intro but I'm going to keep it respectful, now that I have your attention.

You don't have my attention. You do have my Ignore Feature activated as soon as I finish this post.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Other than the game itself, what are your thoughts about the 49ers and Rams from a Cardinal standpoint?

Provided my thoughts from a Cards perspective in another thread...

Niners are still the heavy favorite in the division. That being said, a spectacular turnover margin helped them last year, so we'll see if they can repeat that this year. I think they'll come back a little bit, but they also upgraded the talent/depth at places like WR and RB, so I think they are still the team to beat.

Rams are very young and were decimated by injuries last year. They have better coaching, and if they can stay healthy this year, I see some modest improvement and think they'll be able to hang with anyone and provide a surprise or two along the way. I still think they are a year or two away from being a legit threat and Bradford still has a lot to prove.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That I know is what us Seahawks and Cardinal fans can agree. Maybe this Sunday hopefully the Packers will expose the weaknesses in their defense.
I think at the end of the year, our 2 squads could basically interchange their records. The 2 teams are a lot more similar than they seem at first glance. HUGE ? on the offensive side of the ball. A young, talented, underrated D. I think it could easily go either way for either team...

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you hurt by my little attention rant? Its never personal just business.

It wasn't a rant. It was a childish attempt to belittle an opponent. I've never cared for the puerile nicknames that people give to other teams and players (although many do it here) but it's really out of line if you go into someone else's home and disrespect them in that manner. If you want to engage in discourse with adults (and it appears you do) this is a pretty good forum. If you want to talk some trash, you might try the Smack Shack.

Steve

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Are you hurt by my little attention rant? Its never personal just business.

It is only business if someone pays you, it seems that is the only way Seahawk fans can get fans...how much does Carroll pay you to be a fan and is it any better than his shady activity when he was at USC? :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05