Bears @ Cardinals game thread

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
**** Edgerrin James and this Oline... pathetic... couldnt get the damn 1 yard on 3rd and 1....

Just like Urlacher said... nobody was blocking him... how the hell do u not have a plan to block the best defensive player in the league

Edge better keep his trap shut. 36 times he ran the ball. For all his talk....... what a waste of good money. Big mouth

HardBall

Devil Man
Reaction score
At least we only have the rest of this season and all of next until the cheap-ass Bidwills fire Green. Oh, and they will keep RG because he is a yes-man ass-kisser and will do whatever they tell him without making a fuss.

Screw this team
Screw the Bidwills
Screw the salary cap
Screw Edge
Screw the line
Screw Green, Rowen, and the special teams
Screw Rackers
etc, etc.

I am done. Suck me Cardinals!!!!

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Rackers suck! Ross suck! The damn Oline suck!!! Thhey should revamped the whole oline and start over!!!

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to be in that locker room right now... NOT.

Seriously, a couple years ago I would have been devastated by this loss. Tonight I just expected it. There wasn't any point in this game where I thought it was better than 50/50 we were going to win it.

Oliver Ross should be beaten like Pyle in Full Metal Jacket. His teammates, well, have his teammates, should break into his house and beat him down with bars of soap wrapped in their shower towels.

Joe

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
Your shocked Phil?? How?

Two GD weeks in a row now, this team's pissed away a lead and blew it in the fourth ****ing quarter.

I swear to God, this is a sickening Deja Vu.. Seems like we watched the same **** we were subject to last week.

I'm telling you this right now.. If I'm Anquan Boldin or Larry Fitzgerald, I'm going to the headquarters on Hardy Drive in Tempe tommorrow and demanding a trade.. This is sickening. These guys are going to waste the early years of their career dealing with **** like this.

Sorry to be pessimistic but after 20 years of this ****, where a damned PLAYOFF birth was celebrated like a ****ing Super Bowl win, I'm near the point where I've just about given up hope.

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
for all those wanting green job, quit it. this lost rest soley on the cardinals players. ross and james killed it for us. ross didn't pick up his and james fumble the ball. this game shouldn't even be close. the cardinals defense did an excellent job. the cardinals offense did an excellent job. here is green

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
ok so friends can you stop killing me???? Treesquid was right. I am devastated right now

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
Seriously, actual "good" RB's dont get 36 carries a game. How does this coaching staff justify giving Edge 36 carries when he avgs 2 yds a carry in a game. EFFing Stupid!!!!

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
Man, this takes the cake. I was jubilant at the half, uneasy in the 3rd, despondent throughout the 4th and then watch as Leinart takes the team on his shoulders and is carrying them for the W--until Rackers shoots him between the eyes (what I am saying--we all know Rackers couldn't hit anything he wanted to)

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
for all those wanting green job, quit it. this lost rest soley on the cardinals players. ross and james killed it for us. ross didn't pick up his and james fumble the ball. this game shouldn't even be close. the cardinals defense did an excellent job. the cardinals offense did an excellent job. here is green

no way, bs man. you cant keep running into a brick wall over and over and over. we can move the ball on them by throwing it. we tried to run the clock out again and we CANT F'IN DO IT! we have to score to put them away not run the ball 3 times and then punt or run run pass and then punt. idiotic playcalling. i dont care if rowen is calling the plays, green needs to take some responsibility and tell him to stop calling these ******* plays.

AZStorm

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What are you people all upset about? Did you not expect this to happen? The team is a disgrace and has been since they arrived here. That will never, EVER change. And those of you that were foolish enough to buy season tickets on the hope that a new $400 million stadium would change the losing ways of this franchise are deluding yourselves. Don't sit there and boo the team. You should EXPECT them to lose. Every game. If they win, it's a fluke. That's all. Don't get all excited the next time they win. It will be what a Cardinals win always is.. a fluke. So, don't cry, don't boo them, don't be angry. They lose. That's what they do. Week in, week out. Year in, year out. Enjoy the rest of the season! And oh yeah... Denny Green should have been fired two weeks ago.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
"Seriously, a couple years ago I would have been devastated by this loss. Tonight I just expected it."

You just cant prepare yourself for a loss like this. It couldnt have been scripted in your worst nightmare.

Reaction score
What a disgrace !!!!!

[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]Your coach SUCKS and should be fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired fired.....
[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]
What a complete IDIOT....He passes the ball down the field and then pulls out his crack pipe and decides to run the ball for 2 plays... FIRE THE COACH!!!!! He's an IDIOT

Has Dennis Green EVER won anything ?!!?!?!?!?! NO... Why? Because he's an IDIOT!!!!!! What a disgrace...

I feel sorry for you fans in Arizona

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
offensive players making stupid plenalties. the arrington taunting foul is a major bonehead play. they need to start getting rid of all these players making mental errors. they need to start releasing them. they are costing the cardinals games so releasing them not going to hurt anything.

just watch green interview and he just as shelled shocked as everyone else is. it is unbelievable. it makes everyone sick to their stomachs. makes you want to kick players in the nuts.

on a positive note, the cardinals came in and just kicked some ass. 3 plays cost the cardinals the game. it should have never happen. i agree with green when he said it can't believe he lost when an offense scored just one field goal. it looks like another top 10 draft pick for the cardinals. i don't know how you rebound after tough lostes that the cardinals have suffered back to back. i can't believe rackers missed that field goal. the cardinals can't buy a win.

congradulations to whoever betted on the cardinals game to cover the spread.

haverford

Registered
Reaction score
The team should go into receivership by the NFL. Change the name, change the uniforms, most important, change the Bidwills.....

packer0611

Reaction score
Ur Coach LOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!

Your Coach SUCK!
You have 58 sec, u have 2nd and 2 on 22 u going fast thru Bears def., don't let them breath....keep play pass, f......k it!!! u run 2 plays and u got 1 yard???
Coach always go for TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!
Coach-U Danm F..K!
I belive in you MATT u gonna be a great QB one day, just move to GREEN BAY PACKERS, we can take care of you, we know how!!!!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Your Coach SUCK!
You have 58 sec, u have 2nd and 2 on 22 u going fast thru Bears def., don't let them breath....keep play pass, f......k it!!! u run 2 plays and u got 1 yard???
Coach always go for TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!
Coach-U Danm F..K!
I belive in you MATT u gonna be a great QB one day, just move to GREEN BAY PACKERS, we can take care of you, we know how!!!!

Sorry we like to speak English on this board

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05