Bench James - Start Arrington, OR SHIPP OR ANYONE

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Thanks Edge.

You over-paid choker!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID 2@#)(*%)(*321112309#%*()@#*)(#)(* carDINALS;2L34O;26LJ23JL5LK2J3JKL;213J5K6L;

;JLAKSDJG;FLKAJWESFKAW;ETFAQKL;wjja90werugjaoiewrjgqj34gl;3j24kljl;k;l:jsJLK;JKL;J;LKJKL;JKL;JKL;JKLJKL;al;ksjdf;lakjsdflJLAJKLS;DFJKL;ASDJ;KLFASDF

WHY DO I FOLLOW THIS @%$)(*@%@)#%)@*%()@*%@%@%()@% TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SUCK RACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHAT?!? What would that solve? You could put any running back in the backfield and he still couldnt run behind this line.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
WHAT?!? What would that solve? You could put any running back in the backfield and he still couldnt run behind this line.

But they would be quieter, wouldn't complain, and might listen to the coaches when they say put two hands on the ball.

HooverDam

Reaction score
I dont see how this is Edges fault, there are NO holes for him, and when there was early in the game, he was bursting through them. But our out of shape, fat ass lineman are worn out by the end of games. And come on, that fumble was understandable, Urlacher about ripped his arm off, I dont think there is any RB in the league who wouldve held onto that ball.

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
Maybe we wouldn't feel obligated to give him his friggen 25+ carries a game the coaches seem to have to give him with someone else.

try 36. its like trying to put a square peg in a round hole. it doesnt fit with this team. THEY CANNOT RUN THE BALL. im tired of people saying run to finish the game off. score to finish the game. running into a brick wall over and over does nothing. id rather see us lose the game throwing the ball trying to win than running it and TRYING to hang on to the game and still lose

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
try 36. its like trying to put a square peg in a round hole. it doesnt fit with this team. THEY CANNOT RUN THE BALL. im tired of people saying run to finish the game off. score to finish the game. running into a brick wall over and over does nothing. id rather see us lose the game throwing the ball trying to win than running it and TRYING to hang on to the game and still lose

Totally agree. I would rather this team go down swinging doing what we are good at (throwing the ball) versus trying to run when we don't have the line to help us do that.

Reaction score
The fact is with a lead you have got to attempt to shorten the game by running the ball...

What you don't have to do is run it every freaking first down in the second half (from 5:27 remaining in the 3rd Quarter until the begining of the last Cardinal drive with 2:53 left in the game the Cardinals ran James on every first down - 11 straight times). That was asinine... Think the Bears knew what was coming???

:bang:

Ever hear of the term "play-action", Rowen??? :hulk:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I dont think there is any RB in the league who wouldve held onto that ball.

The ones smart enough to hold onto the ball with two hands while going into contact would have held onto the ball. I am 100% sure of that.

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
No one can run behind this line, flat out, period.

But what can be done is put the ball in Edges, JJ's, and Shipps hands via the pass.

Its not like the short passes weren't working, right?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
No one can run behind this line, flat out, period.

But what can be done is put the ball in Edges, JJ's, and Shipps hands via the pass.

Its not like the short passes weren't working, right?

I agree, in hindsight, maybe even live action you can obviously say that was a better option, I don't blame them for not doing that, on one pass play Leinart almost died.

It was a bad situation and I don't think they'd do it that way in hindsight, in hindsight they can see Leinart can be trusted but at the time they really couldn't know that or trust the line if they did.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
I dont see how this is Edges fault, there are NO holes for him, and when there was early in the game, he was bursting through them. But our out of shape, fat ass lineman are worn out by the end of games. And come on, that fumble was understandable, Urlacher about ripped his arm off, I dont think there is any RB in the league who wouldve held onto that ball.

He was fighting for extra yardage after getting about half the Bears D wrapped around him. He should have just gone down and protected the football.

Bad game for Edge--the line wasn't great (for run blocking) but neither was he.

Lars the Red

aka Thor, God of Thunder
Reaction score
I don't think you bench Edge, but you have to use the tools you have in certain instances. Arrington had 2 carries, one for 5 yards the other for 6 yards. He looked quick and took what was there and didn't dance. JJ also had two catches one for 10, the other 12. Again, quick and took what was there. Complain all you want about the personal foul, it was moronic. But JJ's speed gave him better opportunity to make positive yards than Edge.

It's one thing to carry a piano on your back when your running, but tonight, Edge looked like he was stopping to play it. Very slow and his balance looked poor.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I don't think you bench Edge, but you have to use the tools you have in certain instances. Arrington had 2 carries, one for 5 yards the other for 6 yards. He looked quick and took what was there and didn't dance. JJ also had two catches one for 10, the other 12. Again, quick and took what was there. Complain all you want about the personal foul, it was moronic. But JJ's speed gave him better opportunity to make positive yards than Edge.

It's one thing to carry a piano on your back when your running, but tonight, Edge looked like he was stopping to play it. Very slow and his balance looked poor.

Give everyone a few chances to go with Edges many chances, increase the chances to those that do well.

It's pretty basic but I think people defer to Edge and his yards way way too much, first we win then we can worry about your yards Edge, to me until they work this out of their system, Edge is actually a liability.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I agree with the initial poster. Bench Edge. He sucks. I don't care what he did in Indianapolis. He's a terrible back NOW.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This game wasn't Edge's fault. The fumble wasn't his fault. People are just looking for whipping posts now. Try the offensive line if you want to spread blame.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On TV in Chicago they asked Urlacher why he did so great late in the game. I think he said "No one was blocking me."

The exact quote was it was easy, nobody was blocking me.

Only us would devise such a game plan trying to milk the clock.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05