Best Cardinals Thread EVER!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Ha! Gotcha. Just taking a page out of the Cardinals book by promising everything and delivering nothing.

And now half way through this post I am going to be a true Cardinal, and give up on posting anything worth while.

Team G

Big Red Surfer
Reaction score
If you want to be exactly like the Cardinals, you will post this every Wednesday and get everyone excited each week.

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
Gotta love this board. You guys are really creative with some of the threads. I really hope you guys end up beating someone soon.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You should kick me on the Balls on Sunday and this would feel like a complete Cardinal thrill ride as close to virtual reality as we can get!!

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I got legitimately fired up, had my heart ripped out, and then left thinking it was just one or two posts away from competing.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Gotta love this board. You guys are really creative with some of the threads. I really hope you guys end up beating someone soon.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

So you are rooting for us because we are so great at losing. We take praise anyway we get it here. :thumbup:

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
I got legitimately fired up, had my heart ripped out, and then left thinking it was just one or two posts away from competing.

Did you mean TWO GOAL POSTS away from competing?:(

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Nice

Just like an experienced Cardinal sucker I actually thought there was some good news inside.

I am such a loser!

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Nice

Just like an experienced Cardinal sucker I actually thought there was some good news inside.

I am such a loser!

No Way! Just look at your avatar. A loser doesn't sport a kick butt avatar like that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05