Biggest reason for 9ers success?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
the thing with him is they tried to get rid of him twice and didn't. I suspect they realize now he's pretty good.

I don't see it happening though we're going to keep AW and Rhodes so unless we want to play someone in a role like what Marshall played last season, I don't see us getting a safety in FA.

Love the guy though, always around the ball.

Are you sure about that? Adrian Wilson is under contract, but Rhodes has a voidable year in 2013 that I'm going to assume he'll take. We could be in the market for a starting safety come this March.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Who is the 4th starter. I can only think of 3. Williams, Fitz, and PP. Who is the fourth?

Todd Heap, the one that is hurt all the time. 1st round pick by the Ravens.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? Adrian Wilson is under contract, but Rhodes has a voidable year in 2013 that I'm going to assume he'll take. We could be in the market for a starting safety come this March.

I'm not sure of what time it is but I'd be pretty surprised if we let Rhodes walk if we can avoid it.

Anything is possible but we've been spending to retain the key guys on the roster recently so I expect we will with Rhodes.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I'm not sure of what time it is but I'd be pretty surprised if we let Rhodes walk if we can avoid it.

Anything is possible but we've been spending to retain the key guys on the roster recently so I expect we will with Rhodes.

We'll see. That's a financial decision for Kerry, and I'm not going to beat up on him if he looks to cash in one more time. This draft isn't great for safeties, and football people know that he's a valuable commodity with experience. There's going to be a market for him.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Biggest reason is they are finally playing together as a team.

Its already been said 100x, but its friggin ridiculous that its taken them this long to put together winning seasons considering the talent on that team.

Pro bowlers at every level.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Alex Boone always had talent. Maybe he has stopped drinking a case of beer a day, no lie, and is starting to realize his potential.