Boldin out 8-12 weeks

Jim O

Reaction score
Surgery Reveals More Significant Injury for Boldin

Surgery Reveals More Significant Injury for Boldin
Wednesday, August 11, 2004
MEDIA ADVISORY

Flagstaff, AZ – This afternoon, the Cardinals provided the following update on the status of injured wide receiver ANQUAN BOLDIN:

“Anquan had an arthroscopic procedure earlier today to repair what his MRI initially indicated was a slight meniscal tear,” said head coach Dennis Green. “Unfortunately, a more intricate examination during surgery revealed a more significant tear than first thought and this required a surgical procedure to repair. The good news is that the surgical procedure went very well and Anquan will be back on the field as good as ever this season. It’s a bit premature to estimate a precise timetable right now because it varies greatly from individual to individual but we are looking at what is typically an 8-12 week injury.”

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
It's alright. Just get healthy and we'll go forward from there. As long as they don't rush him back and make sure it's fixed is most important, in my humble little opinion.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I just threw up in my mouth.

A-Bomb

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????????

:mad:

*sigh*

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris_Sanders said:
Sigh...I suppose it could be worse.

How, that Quan and Fitz weren't demonstrating their "syncronized knee wrenching" routine?

A-Bomb

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
This is like those times you go to a car lot...pick out a fancy brand new car...settle on terms..drive it home..only to be told the next day that the financing didn't go through and you need to bring the car back!

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
Jttsaz said:
This is like those times you go to a car lot...pick out a fancy brand new car...settle on terms..drive it home..only to be told the next day that the financing didn't go through and you need to bring the car back!
yeah, I know - it's like waking up on Xmas day & finding Najeh's closet steamer in your stocking

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
yeah, I know - it's like waking up on Xmas day & finding Najeh's closet steamer in your stocking

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I just saw the old news article on that the other day.

A-Bomb

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
This hurts McCown quite a bit also. I know Fitz will be a stud but this one is hard to swallow. What else can we say? Freak injuries happen, not a whole lot of prevention can be put in place.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb said:
How, that Quan and Fitz weren't demonstrating their "syncronized knee wrenching" routine?

A-Bomb

It could be a season ending injury. Boldin will come back probably around week 6 of the season.