Bring on Atlanta

yotesfan97

Registered
Reaction score
I think Upton looks like he is due for a break. He is pressing and swinging at bad pithes. Something he wasn't doing when he came up.
I would sit him tomorrow and start Salazar.

Brent

Reaction score
Upton sat yesterday, if anything I think youll see Young or Byrnes get a day off one of these next 2 days

yotesfan97

Registered
Reaction score
Didn't know that. Didn't get to see the game.
No way Young gets a day off as hot as he is. Maybe Byrnes.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was born in georgia and i'm also somewhat of a braves fan so this series is kind of a double edge sword for me since both are fighting for a playoff berth. But I have to go with the Arizona Dbacks in a way I hope they dont win all 3 games against the braves, but if the braves win one game ill be happy :) Hard being a fan of two teams sometimes lol espcially when both are fighting for the playoffs

nativesunsfan

Reaction score
It is hard when you like two teams and they play each other. But I dont think that the Dbacks are fighting for the playoffs right now. Atlanta is fighting for wildcard spot. The Dbacks have the best record in the NL and are 4 games up on the Pads in the West. That is not exactly fighting. They do need to keep winning, to kieep thier standings in the wild wild west. Go Dbacks.

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
4 run second inning for the Snakes! Owings with a 2-run double to help the cause. He's now hitting .225 on the season. Drew and Clark better watch out. ;)

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
It is hard when you like two teams and they play each other. But I dont think that the Dbacks are fighting for the playoffs right now. Atlanta is fighting for wildcard spot. The Dbacks have the best record in the NL and are 4 games up on the Pads in the West. That is not exactly fighting.
With the D'backs record this season of losing streaks following winning streaks, I hope their mindset is no less than that of the Braves.

C'mon, nativesunsfan. Bob Melvin is one of the most laid-back Managers in the league. Don't give him any ideas, huh. :) :nono: :)

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Damn, I hate rain delays. Especially when we're winning.

Nasser22

Reaction score
lol, was anyone else watching 3TV just now? That was stupid, but hey, the game is about to start again. :)

nativesunsfan

Reaction score
Wish I was watching the game on TV. But I am in Dodgerland, and am looking at game day on my PC. I gotta see Owings hit a HR sometime this year. Go Dbacks.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
man this is a awsome performance wow is all I can pretty much say... And whats up with Owings tonight 2 hr and 6 rbi's jesus.. lol not to mention the 1b and 2b hit as well. Just awsome overall game by the dbacks and incredible hitting by owings to help his cause big time GJ DBACKS :)

Nasser22

Reaction score
This is great. Wins like this are always nice to rest some guys who have been overplayed and it's great to see Micah(also Drew and Hudson) have a great game in his home state. I think he'll be a very nice #3 starter once he stops hitting that "wall" in the 6th or 7th inning. 24-8 now against the NL East, lol...

Augie Ojeda pitched an inning recently? Damn, I missed that. :(