Bucs Will Beat The Cardinals

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not gonna happen. In Tampa, maybe (and that's a stretch IMO) but you aren't winning in our stadium. Just won't happen. You have to be a damn good team to beat us at home, and that isn't enough quite often. Your team isn't "good" to begin with. Mediocre teams don't beat the Cardinals at UOP stadium.

Enjoy trick or treating, because you won't enjoy the game.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Here come the bucs fans.

Attachments

• imagBUCSFANSes.jpeg
    imagBUCSFANSes.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
You heard it here first.
You're already wrong.

I heard it at several other places before I heard it here. In fact, I'd say I heard it here about fifth or sixth. That's not good.

Your statements are very inaccurate, which forces me to discount them altogether. Therefore, I am inclined to say that the Bucs will NOT beat the Cardinals.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
He may be correct......

Probably not though.

OP
OP
B

Bucs_Will_Win

Reaction score
We're the best team in the NFC. We have the least losses in the NFL. Cards are 3-3, plus they're garbage. Bucs win 31-14.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
We're the best team in the NFC. We have the least losses in the NFL. Cards are 3-3, plus they're garbage. Bucs win 31-14.
The Bucs have two losses. The Steelers, Patriots, and Jets have only lost one.

Guess it's the new math they teach in Tampa.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're the best team in the NFC.

No, you aren't. Not even close. Your coach might think so, but Singletary thinks the same of his group. You don't even have the best record in your division. Nor are you the most talented team in the NFC (or your own division).

We have the least losses in the NFL.

No, you don't. You have 2 losses. There are 3 AFC teams with 1 loss. There are a bajillion teams with 2 losses as well.

Cards are 3-3

Wow, you got something right...

plus they're garbage.

And you had to end your streak at 1...

Bucs win 31-14.

You won't score 31 points on us. That's flat out delusional. Not on our defense, with your offense, in our house.

You are closer with your guess of 14 for our offense than 31 for yours.

OP
OP
B

Bucs_Will_Win

Reaction score
I clearly meant to say say least losses in the NFC, but yeah Legarrette Blount will rush for 150 on your horrible run D. You already saw what Mike Williams 1.0 did on your pass D, just wait till Mike Wlliams 2.0 abuses DRC on sunday.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Let's see. Two weeks ago the Yucks were blown out at home by the crappy Saints. Yesterday the Rams, a horrible road team, led the game in Tampa until the last ten seconds.

Yep, all of that screams Tampa Bay blowout on Sunday.

OP
OP
B

Bucs_Will_Win

Reaction score
Let's see. Two weeks ago the Yucks were blown out at home by the crappy Saints. Yesterday the Rams, a horrible road team, led the game in Tampa until the last ten seconds.

Yep, all of that screams Tampa Bay blowout on Sunday.

Yucks? hmmm there's no 'k' in Bucs, so this is not funny. Didn't you guys get blown out {oops i mean demolished} by the Failcons?

Crown 'em

Reaction score
The Cardinals are a horrible team led by a horrible quarterback, if you wanna call him that, existing in a horrible division nobody gives a **** about.

Legarrette Blount will ram the ball down your throats while Freeman airs it deep to Mike Williams v2 and K2.

Easy win.

52-0 Bucs win, Bucs win, Bucs win.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I love uninformed trolls.
The more they speak the deeper they stick their foot in it.

The Cardinals are a horrible team led by a horrible quarterback, if you wanna call him that, existing in a horrible division nobody gives a **** about.

Legarrette Blount will ram the ball down your throats while Freeman airs it deep to Mike Williams v2 and K2.

Easy win.

Speak of the devil and right on cue. :D

Crown 'em

Reaction score
Uninformed?

You're 3-3 in a terrible division. You have NO quarterback.

I'm am not wrong about a thing. Cards should've asked Warner to come back and make them look somewhat respectable for one more year.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easy win.

lmfao... ok. then.. I expect to see maybe two Bucs fans Sunday.. You guys travel well.. Ill give you that.. Your fanbase is impressive.. Hell, even one of your hometown boys (Luis Gonzales) is a Cards fan and hosted his whole block for when the Cards were down there for the SuperBowl.. Dem just facts baby..

Why do I bring all this up? There is a study.. Cards Stadium is the second loudest most imtimidating place to play this season.. And we wont have to worry about your fans.. Oh I forgot.. You have the self described best team in the NFC.. Ya we heard about it.. You have an idiot coach..

But we'll see.. I mean we dont stand a chance.. We are going up against the juggarnuat in the Bucs..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No WRs. Middling QB. Middling run game. Horrid run defense. Middling pass defense. All of this on the road in one of the loudest buildings in the NFL against an aggressive defense.

Yeah "best team in the NFC that doesn't even have the best record in its own division," we are reaaaaaally scared.

The Bucs are going to get beat the ef down.