Bucs Will Beat The Cardinals

Crown 'em

Reaction score
No WRs. Middling QB. Middling run game. Horrid run defense. Middling pass defense. All of this on the road in one of the loudest buildings in the NFL against an aggressive defense.

Yeah "best team in the NFC that doesn't even have the best record in its own division," we are reaaaaaally scared.

The Bucs are going to get beat the ef down.
Besides Fitzgerald, our receiving core >>> yours. Easily.

Josh Freeman > Max Hall/Derka derka Anderson lol (gawd your QB's are pathetic.)

MIddle passing defense? 11 interceptions on the season. We'll have a field day on whoever you put out there.

Running D has been pretty bad but when we know all you guys have is a running game, it won't be too hard to stack the box and stop a running back who's been average at best this season. BTW, you guys are ranked 29th, so ****. Legarrette Blount is coming to town. We've won 4 straight on the road, one of them being in Seattle, the self proclaimed loudest stadium in the NFL.

The best in the NFC comment was just Raheem instilling confidence in our team through the media. Obviously we're not the best, but I'd like to think our players and coaches think so. Yours should believe you are the best too.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Besides Fitzgerald, our receiving core >>> yours. Easily.

Other than the that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?

(and Steve Breaston is light years better than your #2 Sammie freaking Slaughter who has fewer yards than Steve in twice as many games.)

Josh Freeman > Max Hall/Derka derka Anderson lol (gawd your QB's are pathetic.)

Yes, you do hold a ridiculously distinct advantage on us at that position. So does EVERY team in the league. And we've won despite starting horse manure at QB. Drew Brees is a gabillion times the QB that Freeman is, and he no fare so well, did he?

MIddle passing defense? 11 interceptions on the season. We'll have a field day on whoever you put out there.

Unlikely, because we will take advantage of your porous run D, and hit the short routes with Larry to move the sticks. Your 11 interceptions are pretty but you haven't had one in 2 games. But more impressive than 11 picks is the 5 sacks. Oh, wait. That's not impressive at all.

The Cards have 13 sacks to your 5. 7 INT to your 11. Hmmm...who is the team to be bragging about their defense? You have ONE stat worth touting.

Running D has been pretty bad but when we know all you guys have is a running game, it won't be too hard to stack the box and stop a running back who's been average at best this season. BTW, you guys are ranked 29th, so ****.

YPG is a useless stat. Look at yards per carry, where your suck is more clear. There you are, dead last, #32 allowing 5.3 YPC. That's a full yard more than the Cards who are ranked #20.

Yards per PLAY - you are ranked 29th in the league. Cards are ranked 13th.

Your defense blows chunks.

Legarrette Blount is coming to town.

WOW! OMG! You know who else is coming to town? Robert Malone. You're going to be seeing A LOT more of him than you are Blount. Maybe we can tease LeGarrette into punching someone's sister on the sideline.

Oh, wait. You are all hyped up because he ran for 72 yards on 11 carries against THE RAMS, aren't you. How cute.

We've won 4 straight on the road

Woogidie boogidie! And that means what exactly? You beat Carolina and Cinci this year. Last year means squat as to this year.

One of them being in Seattle, the self proclaimed loudest stadium in the NFL.

Beating Seattle on the road last year in week 15 when they were en route to a 5-11 season doesn't really bolster your claim of winning on the road. That place was a practically a neutral site at the end of the year.

The best in the NFC comment was just Raheem instilling confidence in our team through the media. Obviously we're not the best, but I'd like to think our players and coaches think so. Yours should believe you are the best too.

Sounds more like Raheem channelling his inner Mike Singletary. If your head coach needs to build your 4-3 team's confidence THROUGH THE EFFING MEDIA, then your team is a bigger joke than even I think they are.

Crown 'em

Reaction score
BLAH BLAH BLAH. Your team is a joke, and nobody cares about the Cardinals. Nobody. Horribly average team that will stay average for the next decade in that pathetic excuse for a division.

I'll be back here after the game to here all your excuses about why Blount ran all over YOUR porous run D, why Mike Williams v2 had a field day on the highly overrated DRC, and of course why you lost.

BTW, how have YOU guys faired on the road this year against scrub teams? At least we can win the ones we're supposed to, homer.

LATER SCRUB! :wave:

BTW, the Cardinals are a pathetic football team. Definitely a contender for WORST in the NFC.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BLAH BLAH BLAH. Your team is a joke, and nobody cares about the Cardinals. Nobody. Horribly average team that will stay average for the next decade in that pathetic excuse for a division.

I'll be back here after the game to here all your excuses about why Blount ran all over YOUR porous run D, why Mike Williams v2 had a field day on the highly overrated DRC, and of course why you lost.

BTW, how have YOU guys faired on the road this year against scrub teams? At least we can win the ones we're supposed to, homer.

LATER SCRUB! :wave:

BTW, the Cardinals are a pathetic football team. Definitely a contender for WORST in the NFC.

When confronted with facts, you tuck your tail and run away. Classy. We won against the Rams on the road, by more than you did.

In fact, against common opponents we are 2-0 and you are 1-1. We have outscored the same common opponents 47-33, while the same common opponents have outscored you 48-24.

Oh, and about the "nobody cares about the Cardinals" blather, the recent Harris poll showed them the 11th most popular team in the NFL. I can certainly understand why you hadn't heard about it though, since I doubt Tampa would be touting their 28th most popular ranking. (But hey, on the bright side you are the 5th LEAST popular, so that's a plus).

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Dallas-Cowboys-are-Americas-prnews-636141657.html?x=0&.v=1

Do you have any more "arguments" to make, troll? Or is this the point when you've had your mouth completely zippered closed by facts and start to complete your flailing and wailing dance?

The suspense of discovering which idiotic strategy you are going to employ next has me on pins and needles.

OP
OP
B

Bucs_Will_Win

Reaction score
You beat the Rams because their HC showcased the worst clock mangement skills ever on their last drive.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You beat the Rams because their HC showcased the worst clock mangement skills ever on their last drive.

Uhm, no. We beat them because we stopped them twice...because we fumbled trying to run out the clock after picking Bradford off. Then we picked him off to end the game on his hail mary.

We beat the Rams because we are better than they are, just like we'll beat the Bucs because we are better than they are. That's how it works, dude. You'll find out soon enough.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
BLAH BLAH BLAH. Your team is a joke, and nobody cares about the Cardinals. Nobody.

This coming from a fan of a team that can't even sell out their home games.

Nobody in Tampa Bay even cares about your team!!!

:biglaugh:

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
Who do the Bucs have that can block Alan Albert Haynesworth Branch and tackle Beanie???

OP
OP
B

Bucs_Will_Win

Reaction score
If we don't beat Arizona by 10 points i'ma be mad. We should blow you guys out! The funny thing is after you guys lose and fall to 3-4, you're still alive in that garbage division.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we don't beat Arizona by 10 points i'ma be mad. We should blow you guys out!

Wow, you take myopia to staggering new heights.

You just had to score 10 points in the last two minutes to sneak by the Rams and now you are thinking you should be blowing out teams? And not only beating teams that beat the Rams (by more than you did) but beating them by ten times as many points as you beat the Rams by? Or was the Rams game a blowout too?

Internet idiots like you are what makes message boards fun.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If we don't beat Arizona by 10 points i'ma be mad. We should blow you guys out!

Prepare yourself to be not only mad but down right angry, possibly suicidal.
The only thing being blown out tomorrow will be you blowing a gasket.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the Bengals game you un-informed idiot.

Oh, my bad. You had to sneak by the RAMS with a TD with a minute left in the game to win by a point. :rolleyes:

It was the other crappy team the Bengals that you had to score TWICE in four minutes to escape with your lives.

Perhaps it is better I stayed uninformed about your boring team - now I find them to be even more pathetic.

Glad you also called out my severe misstep of exactly how crappy your team is, because you didn't call out any of the other facts and stats that show your team to be a futile waste of fan dollars (see your empty stadium); you must agree with everything else but felt you needed to set the record straight about how many desperation points you needed to beat which crappy team when.

OP
OP
B

Bucs_Will_Win

Reaction score
Oh, my bad. You had to sneak by the RAMS with a TD with a minute left in the game to win by a point. :rolleyes:

It was the other crappy team the Bengals that you had to score TWICE in four minutes to escape with your lives.

Wrong again. We scored twice in the final minute and 30 secs of the Bengals game to win. We scored a TD with 10 secs left vs the Rams.

I still don't understand what makes you believe the Cards will beat the Bucs? You guys got blown out by the Broncos! The same Broncos that Oakland scored 59 points on!

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You guys got blown out by the Broncos! The same Broncos that Oakland scored 59 points on!

Talk about uninformed????

We haven't played the Broncos in the regular season since 2006.

Keep digging that hole, it just gets deeper and deeper. :)

OP
OP
B

Bucs_Will_Win

Reaction score

Talk about uninformed????

We haven't played the Broncos in the regular season since 2006.

Keep digging that hole, it just gets deeper and deeper. :)

I was thinking of Seattle. It doesn't matter, you guys will lose !!!!!!!! ;)

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I was thinking of Seattle. It doesn't matter, you guys will lose !!!!!!!! ;)

We got a real winner here.Smack talk master extraordinaire. They probably have a IQ requirement at Raymond James Stadium, thus the horribly low attendance issues.

Attachments

• index.jpeg
    index.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wrong again. We scored twice in the final minute and 30 secs of the Bengals game to win. We scored a TD with 10 secs left vs the Rams.

I still don't understand what makes you believe the Cards will beat the Bucs? You guys got blown out by the Broncos! The same Broncos that Oakland scored 59 points on!

It gets better??? You needed two scores in less than 2 minutes to beat the bengals??? I was giving you 4 minutes of desperation, not 2. Thanks for continuing to stagger me with your "dominance" of bad teams.

We haven't played the Broncos yet - but in your flimsy definition of blown out perhaps not playing them means blown out, just like winning by 1 means blown out. But in everyone else's definition, we haven't played them.

If you want to play the "but you played" game and do it somewhat correctly you need to do that with common opponents (instead of talking about opponents that NEITHER of us have played, like the Broncos). Lucky for you, I've already done that in this thread.

Donald said:
In fact, against common opponents we are 2-0 and you are 1-1. We have outscored the same common opponents 47-33, while the same common opponents have outscored you 48-24.

You aren't the juggernaut you think you are, and your team is going to get a rude awakening of what a road game means. Your coach's Tourette's outburst only makes it worse.