Budda Capitalization Thread

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
this week it's the commanders - i think their rookie qb comes back down to earth this week - regardless - instead of failing with these late braille blitz draws we'll need to assign a spy (that can make open field tackles) because jayden is more flight than fight - despite being able to throw he still tucks it more than silence of the lambs and it's off to the races - reminds me of early rg3 especially in that uniform

our other task will obviously be defending the run - which is what we've typically sucked at unless budda diagnosis' it presnap and puts an end to it

you see where i'm going with this right? bring budda up - let him decide whether to play the run or stay and spy

not only that but budda probably knows the kingsbury offense better than anyone - he practiced against it for years including the gimmicks

we kinda have one too many safeties anyway - i don't trust anyone else being fast enough - physical enough - and smart enough to do this as well as he

dude is playing his best ball in years and most of that has happened near or behind the line of scrimmage

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05